Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
  1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 05:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Tom View Post
bro, what is the dosage he took? I just can't believe this happened, companies will never do overdose their products in fact it may be vice-versa.
Also I want to see scanned paper with test results on my email, anyway I will contact GP company on this matter.
I am really sorry for your friend and I wish he gets well asap. I think that was something else that caused this but we need to know all facts like, what other products he took, dosages etc.
I know! I can't believe it happened either! He had taken 40mg of the liquid tamox for 2 weeks, then he switched to the gp nolva and took 20mg in the am. 5 hours later we had the doc telling us if he was taking tamox, the toxicologists are saying he is showing the signs of an overdose on it. I found it incredibly hard to believe considering an overdose is something like 320mg+. The neurologists still say in 20+ years of practicing they have never seen anything like this in a 37 year old. They came to the conclusion that they don't care what caused it, they just want to get him back to normal.

My friend is in rehab for the next 3 weeks to learn how to move again, his prognosis is a full recovery and since the docs don't know that he was for sure taking tamoxifen they have concluded that it was a stroke caused by stress... in a healthy 37 year old.

Another theory was that none of it was overdosed at all, but since tamox has a half-life of about 5-7 days, possibly it built up enough in his system that he had enough in him to to cause overdose symptoms even though he didn't take it all at once. It's quite far fetched, but who knows.

Last edited by asto_86; 12-20-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

i hope your friend has a fast recovery bro.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Thanks for all the info you've provided bro, I hope you manage to find out what has exactly happenned.
I really hope your friend makes a fast and full recovery,
All the best from HM

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

Thank you for this comprehensive answer, I see you care about your friend and that is what everyone must do.

Just want to mention that since I am in this business this is for the first time when I heard something like this and if there would be a problem with any of products GBN sellss I would be the first who would take actions by deleting those products from our site.

I wish that your friend gets better very soon and if he will need some advice here he may get it.

have a nice day bro!

P.S. We started today sales with 10% discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
I know! I can't believe it happened either! He had taken 40mg of the liquid tamox for 2 weeks, then he switched to the gp nolva and took 20mg in the am. 5 hours later we had the doc telling us if he was taking tamox, the toxicologists are saying he is showing the signs of an overdose on it. I found it incredibly hard to believe considering an overdose is something like 320mg+. The neurologists still say in 20+ years of practicing they have never seen anything like this in a 37 year old. They came to the conclusion that they don't care what caused it, they just want to get him back to normal.

My friend is in rehab for the next 3 weeks to learn how to move again, his prognosis is a full recovery and since the docs don't know that he was for sure taking tamoxifen they have concluded that it was a stroke caused by stress... in a healthy 37 year old.

Another theory was that none of it was overdosed at all, but since tamox has a half-life of about 5-7 days, possibly it built up enough in his system that he had enough in him to to cause overdose symptoms even though he didn't take it all at once. It's quite far fetched, but who knows.

Personally, I feel that it was not the gp nolva after everything I've heard and what we've seen through mri's, ct scans and blood tests. The doc's said they wouldnt be able to see a toxic level of tamox, which i thought was BS. Since they found absolutely nothing abnormal about any of his systems I have no choice but to conclude that it was just a coincidence that he took the gp nolva the day he happened to have a stroke. That being said I am still throwing out the remaining 16 pills of gp nolva i have, haha.

And Tom, that's what I told his family that it would be highly unlikely that a company would OVERDOSE a product and more likely underdose. They don't believe it though.. his dad thinks it was a terrorist act or something..

ps tom.. just received my order of sciroxx tren, test and bromo!! gbn is the best!!

Old 01-22-2011, 01:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0

quick update on this.. My friend was out of the rehab hospital Christmas eve, has 2 months of out patient PT and he'll be 99%. I havent seen him lately, but talked to him the other day and said the toxicology report came back and that the cutting agent in the GP Nolva was a blood coagulant most likely causing the clot that went through his anterior spinal artery. However, Im going to try to get some viable paperwork from him to show this before I go believing it.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

what kind of cutting agent in nolva???
Quote:
cutting agent in the GP Nolva