View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Thank you for this comprehensive answer, I see you care about your friend and that is what everyone must do.

Just want to mention that since I am in this business this is for the first time when I heard something like this and if there would be a problem with any of products GBN sellss I would be the first who would take actions by deleting those products from our site.

I wish that your friend gets better very soon and if he will need some advice here he may get it.

have a nice day bro!

P.S. We started today sales with 10% discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
I know! I can't believe it happened either! He had taken 40mg of the liquid tamox for 2 weeks, then he switched to the gp nolva and took 20mg in the am. 5 hours later we had the doc telling us if he was taking tamox, the toxicologists are saying he is showing the signs of an overdose on it. I found it incredibly hard to believe considering an overdose is something like 320mg+. The neurologists still say in 20+ years of practicing they have never seen anything like this in a 37 year old. They came to the conclusion that they don't care what caused it, they just want to get him back to normal.

My friend is in rehab for the next 3 weeks to learn how to move again, his prognosis is a full recovery and since the docs don't know that he was for sure taking tamoxifen they have concluded that it was a stroke caused by stress... in a healthy 37 year old.

Another theory was that none of it was overdosed at all, but since tamox has a half-life of about 5-7 days, possibly it built up enough in his system that he had enough in him to to cause overdose symptoms even though he didn't take it all at once. It's quite far fetched, but who knows.

Personally, I feel that it was not the gp nolva after everything I've heard and what we've seen through mri's, ct scans and blood tests. The doc's said they wouldnt be able to see a toxic level of tamox, which i thought was BS. Since they found absolutely nothing abnormal about any of his systems I have no choice but to conclude that it was just a coincidence that he took the gp nolva the day he happened to have a stroke. That being said I am still throwing out the remaining 16 pills of gp nolva i have, haha.

And Tom, that's what I told his family that it would be highly unlikely that a company would OVERDOSE a product and more likely underdose. They don't believe it though.. his dad thinks it was a terrorist act or something..

ps tom.. just received my order of sciroxx tren, test and bromo!! gbn is the best!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0