Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Brand Feedback

Steroid Brand Feedback Tried new brand or new product? Tell us how worked for you? This is not place for cycle logs, here you just write a general impression or experience about a product or a few products from a brand.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 02:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default Balkan feedback

I need your opinons on Balkan Pharma products.
Who tried it?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 8
Smile

Balkan was my first cycle and I loved it. It was Balkan Sus 250 and I got iy from the main man,,,,lol I won't say his name because mentioning the name of this pioneer of modern day internet sources with resend policies never fails to cause controversy and emotions. But I liked the stuff.
I switched over to Axio, and then GP were I am now because of the value and overall quality and service. If it sounds like Im plugging...its because I am haha. Balkan is good IMO but I only tried a couple of things and it was a while ago.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like

You wanna say that GP is better than Balkan as a quality?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up

No, Id be a Troll if I were to say that.

Balkan is good, and so is GP.
GP is cheaper. Balkan has that nice kind of lilac smell to it if you've ever used the sust. It was earlier in my cycle days too, so Id have to do some now and see how I feel. But I had no complaints. There was some GP test-e last year that I wasn't feeling like I thought I should, but there's been some Balkan D-bol that was getting complaints at one time. But over all I like both brands.
At a time when people were putting Axio's tren down, I had some tren-e and it was great. You never know if your listening to some lousy Troll, or if the guy is legit, but his diet sucks and he don't know it.IMO all the major ugls are basically spot on but have a small slip every so often, and def they get bad press when not deserved. So what I say is you have to try it out for yourself to really know because there are so many factors involved. I read a tread where this dude was bashing "**" about his Balkan and actually said,
"I only gained like 12lbs in two weeks!" I wish I had this complaint hu? LOL.
Something wrong with the gear, only 12 lbs in two weeks? Got to love it man. If your wondering about trying Balkan oils, I have to give them an honest thumbs up based on my own experience. Hope this helps.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

i have used Balken before also and i agree with BP , the gear is just as good as axio or GP and the deciding factor is just how much you want to pay.

Ive used many Labs over the last 5 years and to be honest they all have there up and downs and its the chance you take with UG stock, if you want to be 100% sure then always use Human Grade if you can get it but be warned its picey as hell nowadays !!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

But they sell Balkan as a Human Grade?
Old 02-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Lightbulb

That's a great question.

They claim to be a legit, or should I say, "legal" company, and claim to be "Human Grade."
But on the other hand they have Trenbolin, which as far as I know is not sold for human consumption, and they have Equipoise too. However, both tren and eq are sold as farm and animal products and I don't see why a human grade company cannot make both? The one question that comes to mind is. I know they use tren pellet inserts, but do they use injectable? (Farmers)

So this is the debate. Maybe we should write and ask them to explain...seriously, but as for myself, I don't see any good coming from rocking their boat. Stuffs good, they do resends, what more can you ask?
Old 02-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonpaul View Post
I don't see any good coming from rocking their boat. Stuffs good, they do resends, what more can you ask?

BUMP

The stuff works and there a good company