Old 02-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up

No, Id be a Troll if I were to say that.

Balkan is good, and so is GP.
GP is cheaper. Balkan has that nice kind of lilac smell to it if you've ever used the sust. It was earlier in my cycle days too, so Id have to do some now and see how I feel. But I had no complaints. There was some GP test-e last year that I wasn't feeling like I thought I should, but there's been some Balkan D-bol that was getting complaints at one time. But over all I like both brands.
At a time when people were putting Axio's tren down, I had some tren-e and it was great. You never know if your listening to some lousy Troll, or if the guy is legit, but his diet sucks and he don't know it.IMO all the major ugls are basically spot on but have a small slip every so often, and def they get bad press when not deserved. So what I say is you have to try it out for yourself to really know because there are so many factors involved. I read a tread where this dude was bashing "**" about his Balkan and actually said,
"I only gained like 12lbs in two weeks!" I wish I had this complaint hu? LOL.
Something wrong with the gear, only 12 lbs in two weeks? Got to love it man. If your wondering about trying Balkan oils, I have to give them an honest thumbs up based on my own experience. Hope this helps.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0