Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Bullking up

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2015, 02:16 AM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 14
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 73

I gotta say I agree with ya Eazy, I'm tired of every gym rat throwing that crap in my face when ever it is time to put on size. For about 5 years now I have gotten away from the "dirty" bulk and have cleanly put on quality size. The number on the scale slightly increases up and I walk away with around 2-3lbs when its all said and done. I think most people when they try clean bulking they get upset with the number on the scale, to them it seems as if you are gaining weight on the scale that automatically equates to increase in muscle mass. In my younger days all I was really concerned about was how much crap I can shovel into my mouth throughout the day, needless to say I looked like hammered dog shit. I learned the importance of clean eating all year round' while still increasing my calories, I still eat a burger with fries twice a week while trying to put on size, but those usually are eaten after a big lift day.

GBNstore.com- where customer is KING
Old 10-31-2015, 12:57 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

I also when younger would bulk just by eating everything in sight I now bulk clean but I must say that it is harder to hit my calorie goal I mainly focus on protein 3g per body pound and that works best for me. The main thing that's a plus is when it's time to prep or lean out it makes it so much less of a hassle.