Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2014, 04:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 10
Talking First pin of my 12 week cut cycle

Thank you gbn and Hugh tom. My gear came in nice and discrete. Only my syringes are coming in a separate package ? Glad I had a few left from last summer. But they are 22 gauge and I am going with a 24 maybe it will take some of the soreness out, my ass is hurting. And I have 5ml units now and the new ones coming are 2ml ? I don't know how that's going to work out. I used the last of my dragon pharm cut mix. That stuff is not as good as the kalpa but I couldn't let it go to waste.
So I had 1ml cut mix and 1 ml test p I have a problem though and I think it's hard to inject due to the 22 gauge it acts like its stuck and a lot of pressure needed to inject. I took 25 mg Winnie at breakfast and 25mg after work. I felt great today. I was killing it on the basketball court playing teenaged kids. After 3 hard games I wanted more, stamina was awesome that's why I use PED. It's gonna be a good summer I can feel it. Thanks for all the help guys I know it's been a rocky relationship with my cycle and I appreciate everyone's input. I will keep posting and asking for help from the pros.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:15 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

so what did you end up with as planned cycle
cut mix
test p
winny
??
good luck with results
Old 04-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

It sounds like an interesting journey and we will be happy to watch how it goes and progress you make.

Thank you for decision to post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR384 View Post
Thank you gbn and Hugh tom. My gear came in nice and discrete. Only my syringes are coming in a separate package ? Glad I had a few left from last summer. But they are 22 gauge and I am going with a 24 maybe it will take some of the soreness out, my ass is hurting. And I have 5ml units now and the new ones coming are 2ml ? I don't know how that's going to work out. I used the last of my dragon pharm cut mix. That stuff is not as good as the kalpa but I couldn't let it go to waste.
So I had 1ml cut mix and 1 ml test p I have a problem though and I think it's hard to inject due to the 22 gauge it acts like its stuck and a lot of pressure needed to inject. I took 25 mg Winnie at breakfast and 25mg after work. I felt great today. I was killing it on the basketball court playing teenaged kids. After 3 hard games I wanted more, stamina was awesome that's why I use PED. It's gonna be a good summer I can feel it. Thanks for all the help guys I know it's been a rocky relationship with my cycle and I appreciate everyone's input. I will keep posting and asking for help from the pros.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-23-2014, 12:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Default right on man

Keep us posted
Old 05-16-2014, 03:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Smile Week 5

My cut cycle is going well so far. The win is a real beast and I am ready to end it . My piss is orange and I am drinking water by the gallon. So I have not used my AI yet. I have not had any signs of gyno, but I do have some water retention not sure why. Will taking my AI help with that? My sex drive is awesome adding the test prop really helped. After two weeks on my cycle my sperm production was more than I have ever had doubled it easy but now it is back to normal. I have been limiting my calorie intake but I do have some crashes here and there . I do not eat sweets or candy no sodas and I am still gaining. But my abs look great just some water retention on my chin is my only complaint. No real sides except some aggression but I am able to control this. Some weird dreams, rapid heart beat, night sweats, horny ass hell, but no insomnia. I'm doing lots of cardio and high reps I am not using heavy weights because I am injury prone when I lift more than my body can handle.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:07 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Will be following with interest . . .

What is your final cycle decision?

Good luck.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:39 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

you have any before pics and now and when finished so can see progress
hope all goes well for you
also whats diet look like
cals and macros be good to know

Last edited by andyebs; 05-16-2014 at 09:40 AM. Reason: missed a bit
Old 05-16-2014, 11:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to post before and after pics
Cycle is
Cut mix 150 eod
Test prop 100 eod
Weeks 1-12
Win tabs
20 mg 2x ed
Weeks 1-4
Win tabs
30mg 2x ed
Weeks 8-12
Clomid pct
Armidix on hand for gyno
Old 05-17-2014, 12:04 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Diet is fruit and vitamins with milk in morning.
Fruit or sandwiches for lunch if I eat.
Whey protein after work out
Large dinner of baked chicken Brest vegetables. And other proteins. Beans pork and beef. Pasta brown rice. Just try my best to eat clean.