View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 04:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Talking First pin of my 12 week cut cycle

Thank you gbn and Hugh tom. My gear came in nice and discrete. Only my syringes are coming in a separate package ? Glad I had a few left from last summer. But they are 22 gauge and I am going with a 24 maybe it will take some of the soreness out, my ass is hurting. And I have 5ml units now and the new ones coming are 2ml ? I don't know how that's going to work out. I used the last of my dragon pharm cut mix. That stuff is not as good as the kalpa but I couldn't let it go to waste.
So I had 1ml cut mix and 1 ml test p I have a problem though and I think it's hard to inject due to the 22 gauge it acts like its stuck and a lot of pressure needed to inject. I took 25 mg Winnie at breakfast and 25mg after work. I felt great today. I was killing it on the basketball court playing teenaged kids. After 3 hard games I wanted more, stamina was awesome that's why I use PED. It's gonna be a good summer I can feel it. Thanks for all the help guys I know it's been a rocky relationship with my cycle and I appreciate everyone's input. I will keep posting and asking for help from the pros.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0