Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 11:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 12
Default About to Start

Stayed fairly heavy throughout the winter as usual, but its diet time once again!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Same here. Dropped 50 lbs from March to August then messed my back up pretty bad. Feeling good again so time to hit up the sprints and hikes. Was actually researching into Tabata training, looks pretty promising. Anyone try it?
Old 01-24-2013, 05:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggin View Post
Same here. Dropped 50 lbs from March to August then messed my back up pretty bad. Feeling good again so time to hit up the sprints and hikes. Was actually researching into Tabata training, looks pretty promising. Anyone try it?
Tabata is very good but it hurts like hell, it's a good cardio and weight training program and it's ideal if you're like me and hate cardio!!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 93
Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Tabata is what I do, love it love it. knock your ass in the dirt, try it when it is 30degrees and windy hehe

got a gymboss interval timer for the sprints plan on tonight, I only run after squats I notice an increase in speed you would think it is the other way around.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Tabata is very good but it hurts like hell, it's a good cardio and weight training program and it's ideal if you're like me and hate cardio!!

I frackn hate cardio except tabata the only cardio I do. 3daw awesome I get a runners high like no other. 4 minutes and I am done
Old 01-24-2013, 11:48 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

I did some research but every video was at the gym. What protocol do you use at home? Also, I want to keep my weight training going so was thinking about a 2 pm session. Sound like a plan or should I hit it first thing in the morning then recover a bit before I go heavy?

And by the way, tabata is definitely working for ncs. Would take her advice seriously if fat loss is your goal.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Talking

Quote:
I did some research but every video was at the gym. What protocol do you use at home? Also, I want to keep my weight training going so was thinking about a 2 pm session. Sound like a plan or should I hit it first thing in the morning then recover a bit before I go heavy?

And by the way, tabata is definitely working for ncs. Would take her advice seriously if fat loss is your goal.
Thanks I got a ways to go,

at home i use a gym boss timer 20 seconds all out effort 10 seconds rest repeat 8 times.

There is no way I could do it first thing before weights I would suggest after weights.

I run in my neighborhood on the sidewalk(wish there was hills) weather was so nice tonight that I went shirtless

I will only run after legs I am faster after I have squatted and deadlifted that morning and that evening sprints.

MY speed picked up tonight, super fast
Old 01-25-2013, 01:46 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncspacy View Post
Thanks I got a ways to go,

at home i use a gym boss timer 20 seconds all out effort 10 seconds rest repeat 8 times.

There is no way I could do it first thing before weights I would suggest after weights.

I run in my neighborhood on the sidewalk(wish there was hills) weather was so nice tonight that I went shirtless

I will only run after legs I am faster after I have squatted and deadlifted that morning and that evening sprints.

MY speed picked up tonight, super fast
I bet you did run fast. Running shirtless I bet you clocked a good 40 mph.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:33 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

Everyone please start your log with pics. We all want to see how you loose weight and progress.

I am ready to offer 1 pack of clenbuterol for first 3 who start their logs and will update it with pics.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 12

well down to 248lbs as of this am from 01/24/13, abs are showing "in the right light" lol

I should be shredded and 10lbs heavier this season than last at around 225ish