Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > IronPharm.To

IronPharm.To

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2019, 12:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 136
Default Primo e question

I've never used primo before but i keep getting told 400mg a week isn't enough. Should i take 600 instead? It's going to be an all kalpa log and I'm starting it in a few weeks so any input is appreciated

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-2019, 06:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
I've never used primo before but i keep getting told 400mg a week isn't enough. Should i take 600 instead? It's going to be an all kalpa log and I'm starting it in a few weeks so any input is appreciated

I am in no way shape or form an expert on the subject, but my opinion is what is "enough" is entirely subjective and varies person to person. Now, with that being said, 400mg a week is as low as you'd want to go, otherwise your wasting it. Also my opinion, but more doesn't always mean better, except when it comes to primo. More is definitely better with primo. I do 600mg a week when I run it, but I know people who run 1000mg. 400mg/wk for 12wks is what I would call an absolute minimum for an adult male (assuming your stacking it with test), but if you can afford it, go 600mg/wk for 14wks. Get the value out of it. As I stated, there are many more in this forum that are more knowledgeable than I, so take it with a grain of salt. Hope it helps with your decision though.

Last edited by tj805; 05-26-2019 at 06:56 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-26-2019, 11:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 12

I've read that people that say they need a ton of primo just have a crappy source and sh*t primo. Either that or they don't understand that it's a really mild drug.
Old 05-27-2019, 10:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

600mg/week and min for 12 better 14 weeks, what else are you running with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post

Old 05-27-2019, 10:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

Totally agree, I always used 600mg stacked with test prop and winny or prop and it was a good balance between price/results/safety again in my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I am in no way shape or form an expert on the subject, but my opinion is what is "enough" is entirely subjective and varies person to person. Now, with that being said, 400mg a week is as low as you'd want to go, otherwise your wasting it. Also my opinion, but more doesn't always mean better, except when it comes to primo. More is definitely better with primo. I do 600mg a week when I run it, but I know people who run 1000mg. 400mg/wk for 12wks is what I would call an absolute minimum for an adult male (assuming your stacking it with test), but if you can afford it, go 600mg/wk for 14wks. Get the value out of it. As I stated, there are many more in this forum that are more knowledgeable than I, so take it with a grain of salt. Hope it helps with your decision though.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45cmbiceps View Post
Totally agree, I always used 600mg stacked with test prop and winny or prop and it was a good balance between price/results/safety again in my experience.
Using sust as a base and i have orals i can throw in. Since it's an all kalpa run I'll probably use kalpa winny. Any downsidees since winny is a dht derivative too?