Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > CONTESTS!

CONTESTS! Want free gear? Join our active contests!

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 03:57 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

i guess tht u have a good idea there my friend.. so many shady peeps everwhere anymore.. just sux !!!! what about making facebook ads.. or twitter addds.. and where do i sign up to get emails when there deals or contest....??
Old 04-25-2014, 11:11 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

They just email you
Old 04-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

have yall done maybe a booth at bb,power,fitness shows to promote the site more.. just a thought
Old 04-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Default you tube channel

what about making a you tube channel of various stuff,, body building videos, (training, techniques , maybe show updates, and sit downs with various peeps in the sport,, and what they do for training,nutrition,, etc.. ) and do aa monthly show of all of it and promote it.. iddk if i explained it right but im sure tht u get the idea.. i know tht i would subscribe to it..
Old 04-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Default contest ideas

as far as making more of the members be more interactive with the site.. you could do mimi auctions,, maybe actions of supplements as well (protein,pre-workouts etc).. or maybe gift cards to gnc, etc.. i know tht at times i usually dont have a 1,000 dollars to blow on auctions... but would love to be in one sometime in the near future..

or maybe you could do trivia games on the sport or numerous sports.. have different sports trivia games and have the peeps sign up for it and have a live jepordy of some sort and give gifts out that way..

or maybe make a contest of the best armature bodybuilding motivation videos of the members here so we all can see visually how peeps look,and what there training consists of.. and the best motivation video wins the gift... i know tht me and my bb partner make videos and edit them and they look pretty cool with music and all the cutouts that we do to it .. and make a contest for the members wth the best edited bb motivational videos ...lol plus it will get the peeps to come together a little more and get different ideas on how they train and what they like.. seems like it would bring the members closer together.. more like a family..
Old 04-26-2014, 07:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Not all action go that high. I've seen them at just a few hundred bucks it just depends on the gear and who wants it
Old 04-26-2014, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Thank you everyone for your ideas. Thank you for taking time to post them here.

Facebook and any socail sites are not an option at all and I am sure you understand why.

I liked the idea for reward for active person, a long time ago we had this idea and we discussed it with MODS but somehow it got stuck in those days.

Now it looks more like it and we need an easy way to implement it in technical way. May be to count posts?

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Default new idea

just a thought.. but as i was browsing the the site i see no bodybuilding videos like the ones on you tube and and i just thought tht if i could just stay on this site and check out all the latest bb videos i wouldnt have to just to another site to watch them.. and maybe if possible add body building contests of npc and ifbb as well to keep everybody in the loop on whos up & coming instead of looking for tht info somewhere else.. i know tht where im at in texas.. i dont have the mr olympia contest down here nor the colman or the warren etc.. it would be cool if yall could add those contests to watch ..and i do believe tht it would attract more attention as well as the members to come online and be more active to hm.. just a thought..
Old 04-27-2014, 09:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

We did have a video section, not sure where it's gone though!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

huh .. that would be really cool if it started back up again.. me and my partner make killer edited motivation videos.. tht would be cool if yall made a contest on best motivational bb vidoes... i would like to see who else is on the board.. tht trains as hard as i..