Old 04-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default contest ideas

as far as making more of the members be more interactive with the site.. you could do mimi auctions,, maybe actions of supplements as well (protein,pre-workouts etc).. or maybe gift cards to gnc, etc.. i know tht at times i usually dont have a 1,000 dollars to blow on auctions... but would love to be in one sometime in the near future..

or maybe you could do trivia games on the sport or numerous sports.. have different sports trivia games and have the peeps sign up for it and have a live jepordy of some sort and give gifts out that way..

or maybe make a contest of the best armature bodybuilding motivation videos of the members here so we all can see visually how peeps look,and what there training consists of.. and the best motivation video wins the gift... i know tht me and my bb partner make videos and edit them and they look pretty cool with music and all the cutouts that we do to it .. and make a contest for the members wth the best edited bb motivational videos ...lol plus it will get the peeps to come together a little more and get different ideas on how they train and what they like.. seems like it would bring the members closer together.. more like a family..

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0