Old 09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Hey OG!
Thats the sort of cycle I would do!(probably more test if I'm honest, lol)
As said above I would use the HCG through the cycle.
I'm not a fan of PCT especially when it comes to Clomid, to me there's just too many sides!
Personally I would just taper down to a low dose over 3 or 4 weeks and then recover naturally, thats how I've always done it and no problems to date!
I would definately keep the Primo in, I love Primo as you know, I would possibly use it for longer maybe 8 to 10 weeks to get the full advantages from it.
Primobolan depot happens to have another plus, the drug is particularly excellent for use as the last injectable in a cycle, since for any given anabolic effect it gives much less inhibition of your natural testosterone production than other steroids such as testosterone, nandrolone, or tren. Therefore, residual levels of Primobolan can allow recovery of your natural test levels as you taper off your cycle while still offering useful anti-catabolic or even anabolic support.
Primobolan Depot is also used effectively during bulking phases of training. The addition of testosterone, Dianabol or Anadrol prove quite effective for adding new muscle mass. Of course when stacked with those three, we would have to deal with estrogenic side effects, but in such cases Primobolan should allow the user to take a much lower dosage of the more "toxic" drugs and still receive acceptable results.

Hope this helps bro!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0