Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
I have a few questions.
Regarding HCG, do you have to do the mixing of the bacteriostatic water and the HCG powder or is it also available in a pre mixed formula.
When taking testosterone for HRT do you have to take the HCG along with the testosterone therapy.
Or is the HCG not taken for HRT.
Last, how is HCG administered, intramuscular injection or is it done via subcutaneous injection.
Your replies are much appreciated.
Thank you.
Rob
Hi Rob,

Most HCG will come in powdered form, which will require 3-5ml of bacteriostatic water to properly reconstitute. There are some that come pre-mixed, but I question the potency of these because HCG degrades after mixing and I'm not sure what kind of preservatives they use to keep the HCG stable while sitting in warehouses or in shelves for months before they are sold.

You don't have to use HCG while on TRT, but it makes many men feel better to maintain their testicle size and for many it helps them have a better libido. If you are planning on having kids it is definitely advised to supplement your TRT with HCG therapy as well at 500iu twice per week.

Typically HCG is administered via subcutaneously but intramuscular works just fine. I personally do intramuscular because I'm not familiar with sub-q.

Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 02-07-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0