Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2021, 10:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Question Question about HCG ...

Hello Gentlemen,
I have a few questions.
Regarding HCG, do you have to do the mixing of the bacteriostatic water and the HCG powder or is it also available in a pre mixed formula.
When taking testosterone for HRT do you have to take the HCG along with the testosterone therapy.
Or is the HCG not taken for HRT.
Last, how is HCG administered, intramuscular injection or is it done via subcutaneous injection.
Your replies are much appreciated.
Thank you.
Rob
Old 02-07-2021, 05:02 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 40
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 103
Likes (Received): 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
I have a few questions.
Regarding HCG, do you have to do the mixing of the bacteriostatic water and the HCG powder or is it also available in a pre mixed formula.
When taking testosterone for HRT do you have to take the HCG along with the testosterone therapy.
Last, how is HCG administered, intramuscular injection or is it done via subcutaneous injection.
Thank you.
Rob
Hi Rob,

Most HCG will come in powdered form, which will require 3-5ml of bacteriostatic water to properly reconstitute. There are some that come pre-mixed, but I question the potency of these because HCG degrades after mixing and I'm not sure what kind of preservatives they use to keep the HCG stable while sitting in warehouses or in shelves for months before they are sold.

You don't have to use HCG while on TRT, but it makes many men feel better to maintain their testicle size and for many it helps them have a better libido. If you are planning on having kids it is definitely advised to supplement your TRT with HCG therapy as well at 500iu twice per week.

Typically HCG is administered via subcutaneously but intramuscular works just fine. I personally do intramuscular because I'm not familiar with sub-q.

Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 02-07-2021 at 05:07 AM.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
I have a few questions.
Thank you.
Rob
If you are a patron of any of the vendors here on the HM forum, do not hesitate to reach out to them. Tom with GBN is awesome in helping with questions like these. However, I'll can try to help answer your question based on my experience.

Yes, you have to reconstitute your HCG with Bac Water, and after reconstituting it you will have to store your mixed solution in the fridge to maintain potency.

HCG is administered subcutaneous, and I personally do not use it while on cycle. Only during post cycle therapy. Below is a basic HCG PCT:

If you have a 5000iu vial of HCG, reconstitute it with 1ml of Bac Water. That 1ml of solution now contains 5000iu of HCG. Store that solution in the fridge until use. When ready to use, with an 1ml insulin syringe, draw up 20 units (0.2ml) of the solution (this is 1000iu of HCG) and inject it SubQ (many prefer the belly fat).

A three week HCG PCT usually consists of:
1000iu HCG M/W/F

I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.
This information is for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited by tj805; 02-14-2021 at 03:19 PM.