SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Argon's Summer Cut Log!

That's right guys, I'M IN!

I was hesitant at first because I'm currently on bulking compounds but I want to thank Dustind83 and HugeTom for the encouragement!

STATS
- I'm 5 feet, 9 inches tall
- I weigh 190lbs
- I'm chubby, atleast 15-17% bodyfat
- I imagine a good lean weight for me will be 170-175lbs at 10-11% hopefully with abs and good definition.

Current compounds:
500mg of Kalpa Test C, split Mon and Fri.
Arimidex 1mg with each pin

I plan to order some Tren Ace in a couple weeks and I also have some Kalpa winny tablets on the way. I will switch to test prop once I receive these products.

Training
I'm doing a push, pull, legs split currently. I also like to do upper/lower so I will switch between those every 4 weeks or so.

I currently do zero cardio, so I will be adding in 3 walk/jog sessions around the lake I live by. The lake is about a mile around it so I will start off with two laps around.

Diet
I've usually eat crap, anything I desire! For this cut I will definitely tone down the junk food and soda. I will drink only water and diet sodas! I will get some sugar free snacks and candies. I'll switch to stevia in my coffee. I am going to increase the protein intake and lowered the carbs, especially sugar! I would say high protein and moderate carb should work for me.

Supplements
The only supplements I'll be using for now is:
Whey protein powder (1-2 fruit/banana smoothies/day)
Fish oils 4-6g
Multivitamin
Carditone
Vitamin C 500mg
Aspirin 81mg
1-2, 12-16oz cups of folgers coffee daily 2 tbsp of grounds/cup.

I'm going to buy some L-carnitine, CLA and any other supplements that promote fat burning!

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME GUYS!

Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 07-05-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0