Old 03-25-2017, 10:48 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Great to be here.

Thank you gentlemen.Its great to be here.

Stats are im 5'10 215lbs right now.Now sure bf at this time but im guessing its around 15%.

Well for those of you that dont know me,im a retired MEU Marine of over 26 yrs.OOHRAH.

Ive owned own and operated my own MMA school/Gym.We have a full health food cafe on premises where myself and my staff have prepared food for many of our clients.A couple of yrs ago I sold my biz but was offered to stay on as operations manager.Man,I never thought retirement would be such hard work.LMFAO.

Ive cycled for almost 3 decades now and plan on doing so until I cant any longer ,as I truly believe in this being of utmost importance as we age.The lack of test as we get older is what kills us,not the other way around.LOL.

Im the father of 5 kids and happily married to my Queen for over 35 yrs.

Ive been into martial arts most of my life and have also made bodybuilding a major part of my life.Ive never held any particular style of training as "MY STYLE" as I have always believed in utilizing everything I can to continue to make forward progress.Ive done powerlifting routines as well as bodybuilding in addition to my MMA training and still switch things to at any given time.

As for the internet,ive been on countless boards over the yrs under a few different names.Ive owned my own board and staffed on many others.I only recently have been getting the free time to get back on the boards and on a few again and staff on a couple.I am a very active member and love posting.Too much for some.LOL

Well anyway,there's F.I.S.T. in a nutshell.I hope to get to know you all and make you part of my online family.Anyone that knows me will tell you im a man of honor and respect all.We wont always agree on everything but thats ok,we're not suppose to.Thats what a family is.

Thanks again.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0