Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2017, 10:48 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 42
Default Great to be here.

Thank you gentlemen.Its great to be here.

Stats are im 5'10 215lbs right now.Now sure bf at this time but im guessing its around 15%.

Well for those of you that dont know me,im a retired MEU Marine of over 26 yrs.OOHRAH.

Ive owned own and operated my own MMA school/Gym.We have a full health food cafe on premises where myself and my staff have prepared food for many of our clients.A couple of yrs ago I sold my biz but was offered to stay on as operations manager.Man,I never thought retirement would be such hard work.LMFAO.

Ive cycled for almost 3 decades now and plan on doing so until I cant any longer ,as I truly believe in this being of utmost importance as we age.The lack of test as we get older is what kills us,not the other way around.LOL.

Im the father of 5 kids and happily married to my Queen for over 35 yrs.

Ive been into martial arts most of my life and have also made bodybuilding a major part of my life.Ive never held any particular style of training as "MY STYLE" as I have always believed in utilizing everything I can to continue to make forward progress.Ive done powerlifting routines as well as bodybuilding in addition to my MMA training and still switch things to at any given time.

As for the internet,ive been on countless boards over the yrs under a few different names.Ive owned my own board and staffed on many others.I only recently have been getting the free time to get back on the boards and on a few again and staff on a couple.I am a very active member and love posting.Too much for some.LOL

Well anyway,there's F.I.S.T. in a nutshell.I hope to get to know you all and make you part of my online family.Anyone that knows me will tell you im a man of honor and respect all.We wont always agree on everything but thats ok,we're not suppose to.Thats what a family is.

Thanks again.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:18 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

great to have you here must of missed this intro

have you had many fights in MMA or other combat

also have you competed in bodybuilding

I like a frequent poster something to read on

and what age are you now then and at your age have you just decided to stay on now with blast and cruise or do you still come off and run PCT
Old 03-29-2017, 11:01 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
great to have you here must of missed this intro

have you had many fights in MMA or other combat

also have you competed in bodybuilding

I like a frequent poster something to read on

and what age are you now then and at your age have you just decided to stay on now with blast and cruise or do you still come off and run PCT
Thanks for the reply andyebs.

Yes I have competed in both martial arts/MMA and bodybuilding.

Im pushing 60 now but have been in the lifestyle most of my life starting with martial arts and later going into bbing,especially once I joined the Marine Corps.

I do tend to stay on now indefinitely.Once in a while I come off but rarely.When I do,I still run a pct with Clomid and Nolva.

Great to hear you enjoy the regular posts.Make it worth doing it.Thats what makes the boards survive,ACTIVITY.

Well it's great to meet you and hope we can get to know each other better.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:39 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

yeah good to keep it active

I have slow job so plenty time to enjoy these places

yeah mate im on here quite often

not been training as long as yourself
I was late starter party boy till 28 really then the gym flipped life around started with general training and boxing then found my love of bodybuilding and been hard at that now

only young 35 so still plenty of time and things to learn
but have already stepped on stage and competed loved it cant wait till be back up there I just want to make lots improvments so taking this year off to do that so everything this year will be working towards next year
Old 04-01-2017, 02:46 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Apologies for missing your introduction here. I've been away from this forum for a while but now I'm back. So, welcome from an ex-Army Airborne Infantry grunt. Looking at your intro, you and I have around the same amount of time using AAS. 54 years young here and still harder than Woodpecker Lips. 5'11" tall. Currently 218 lbs and growing. I'll be looking for your posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
Thank you gentlemen.Its great to be here.

Stats are im 5'10 215lbs right now.Now sure bf at this time but im guessing its around 15%.

Well for those of you that dont know me,im a retired MEU Marine of over 26 yrs.OOHRAH.

Ive owned own and operated my own MMA school/Gym.We have a full health food cafe on premises where myself and my staff have prepared food for many of our clients.A couple of yrs ago I sold my biz but was offered to stay on as operations manager.Man,I never thought retirement would be such hard work.LMFAO.

Ive cycled for almost 3 decades now and plan on doing so until I cant any longer ,as I truly believe in this being of utmost importance as we age.The lack of test as we get older is what kills us,not the other way around.LOL.

Im the father of 5 kids and happily married to my Queen for over 35 yrs.

Ive been into martial arts most of my life and have also made bodybuilding a major part of my life.Ive never held any particular style of training as "MY STYLE" as I have always believed in utilizing everything I can to continue to make forward progress.Ive done powerlifting routines as well as bodybuilding in addition to my MMA training and still switch things to at any given time.

As for the internet,ive been on countless boards over the yrs under a few different names.Ive owned my own board and staffed on many others.I only recently have been getting the free time to get back on the boards and on a few again and staff on a couple.I am a very active member and love posting.Too much for some.LOL

Well anyway,there's F.I.S.T. in a nutshell.I hope to get to know you all and make you part of my online family.Anyone that knows me will tell you im a man of honor and respect all.We wont always agree on everything but thats ok,we're not suppose to.Thats what a family is.

Thanks again.

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 04-02-2017, 05:01 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Apologies for missing your introduction here. I've been away from this forum for a while but now I'm back. So, welcome from an ex-Army Airborne Infantry grunt. Looking at your intro, you and I have around the same amount of time using AAS. 54 years young here and still harder than Woodpecker Lips. 5'11" tall. Currently 218 lbs and growing. I'll be looking for your posts.

No problem brother.

Great to meet you.Happy to hear that you'll be following my posts.Makes it worth it.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Welcome to the forum

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-04-2017, 09:48 PM