View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 05:09 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I know it's obvious but sometimes we forget, your blood pressure goes up and down depending on need. I have no idea why tren affects it so much and test doesn't seem to. In fact, test seems to bring it down for me.

If you get low readings then you clearly haven't got a serious problem. Even if you get some high readings as well. It's only a problem of you get get consistently high reading over an extended period. If that happens you need to investigate why and try and sort out the problem.

Honestly, if it's just started to go up and you've just started a tren cycle then don't worry too much. Especially as stress will also raise it.

Ps yet again I feel obliged to point out that no one should be blasé about health issues. Just that a short term, temporary condition with a known cause is usually nothing to be too concerned about! Anyone here think your blood pressure doesn't shoot up when you squat heavy? Course it does. Your body isn't stupid. It needs to get that oxygen pumping round even quicker, or you'd pass out! Doesn't mean you're going to die!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 03-11-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0