Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2016, 12:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default High Blood Pressure

I've had two high blood pressure readings in last few weeks.

Both were 140/80 or slight higher. Plus my heart rate was up over 100.

Should I worry.

I think it's the tren. Because I didn't have it happen when I did test e last time.

Will the stane, nova help. I also have caber I've yet to use.

I'm taking fish oil and doing cardio.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 03-11-2016, 08:19 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

I don't think anyone is doctor on hear
all can say is
120/80 is textbook for BP
and 60-80bpm is textbook
I was told if constantly below 40bpm or above 120bpm then should consult your doctor

who took these readings for you
Old 03-11-2016, 08:51 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

First time was a nurse, got 140/80. Then I took a reading later, and it was around 130/75.

Then today I used a machine at the pharmacy and got two readings. One 145/85

And then I ran it a second time with 135/79

All of them at high heart rate.

I took it on home machine tonight and got 136/80 with 88

It's clearly above the 120/70.

Before this cycle I constantly was at 116/69

I really want to get it down. I'm hoping I don't have to cut the tren. I'm not taking much of it.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 03-11-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:19 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

90 over 60 (90/60) or less: You may have low blood pressure.

More than 90 over 60 (90/60) and less than 120 over 80 (120/80): Your blood pressure reading is ideal and healthy

More than 120 over 80 and less than 140 over 90 (120/80-140/90): You have a normal blood pressure reading but it is a little higher than it should be, and you should try to lower it

140 over 90 (140/90) or higher (over a number of weeks): You may have high blood pressure see your doctor or nurse

this is basic guidelines from NHS but only one of your readings raises worries

was the nurse who took reading worried

things that may help lower it
keep stress to min
eat less salt
eat more fruit
drink less booze

the test/tren of course could well be the cause
but have no advice really for you but keep eye on it
Old 03-11-2016, 11:41 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

It's the tren. I absolutely guarantee it and tren E is worse than tren a.

But don't worry about it. Your blood pressure has risen because the body has sensed a need to raise it. When you stop your cycle it will go down again.

Ps I'm not a doctor but to be honest I wouldn't really trust a doctor to advise me anyway. All they do is follow the bullshit guidelines.

For a start 120/80 for everybody is just about as stupid as it gets anyway.

IF it doesn't go down within about 2 or 3 weeks of finishing your cycle then look into why it's still high. But it will go down.

Fish oil might help. Might not. But it's good to take all the time anyway. I found it is sugar that is the real enemy. Just manage your intake of sugar and don't eat any unnecessary carbs.

Good luck. Pm me if you want to know anything else

ps Thought I ought to add that I'm not suggesting long term high blood pressure is something to ignore!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 03-11-2016 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

It's the tren. I absolutely guarantee it and tren E is worse than tren a.

But don't worry about it. Your blood pressure has risen because the body has sensed a need to raise it. When you stop your cycle it will go down again.

Ps I'm not a doctor but to be honest I wouldn't really trust a doctor to advise me anyway. All they do is follow the bullshit guidelines.

For a start 120/80 for everybody is just about as stupid as it gets anyway.

IF it doesn't go down within about 2 or 3 weeks of finishing your cycle then look into why it's still high. But it will go down.

Fish oil might help. Might not. But it's good to take all the time anyway. I found it is sugar that is the real enemy. Just manage your intake of sugar and don't eat any unnecessary carbs.

Good luck. Pm me if you want to know anything else

ps Thought I ought to add that I'm not suggesting long term high blood pressure is something to ignore!

I just realized you told me this would happen. I'm on tren a, and it does seem to go down a few days after I pin. It's much higher than my last cycle, so I got worried.

The nurse did say it was high, but didn't seem worried. I read somewhere giving blood helps. I have high iron in my blood and have to give blood monthly now.

HOWEVER, I just used my home machine, and I got this reading March 11 - 118-76. Beating 57 per minute.

That's my normal reading. I haven't pinned tren a since Wendsday.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 03-11-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:09 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I know it's obvious but sometimes we forget, your blood pressure goes up and down depending on need. I have no idea why tren affects it so much and test doesn't seem to. In fact, test seems to bring it down for me.

If you get low readings then you clearly haven't got a serious problem. Even if you get some high readings as well. It's only a problem of you get get consistently high reading over an extended period. If that happens you need to investigate why and try and sort out the problem.

Honestly, if it's just started to go up and you've just started a tren cycle then don't worry too much. Especially as stress will also raise it.

Ps yet again I feel obliged to point out that no one should be blasé about health issues. Just that a short term, temporary condition with a known cause is usually nothing to be too concerned about! Anyone here think your blood pressure doesn't shoot up when you squat heavy? Course it does. Your body isn't stupid. It needs to get that oxygen pumping round even quicker, or you'd pass out! Doesn't mean you're going to die!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 03-11-2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

I know it's obvious but sometimes we forget, your blood pressure goes up and down depending on need. I have no idea why tren affects it so much and test doesn't seem to. In fact, test seems to bring it down for me.

If you get low readings then you clearly haven't got a serious problem. Even if you get some high readings as well. It's only a problem of you get get consistently high reading over an extended period. If that happens you need to investigate why and try and sort out the problem.

Honestly, if it's just started to go up and you've just started a tren cycle then don't worry too much. Especially as stress will also raise it.

Ps yet again I feel obliged to point out that no one should be blasé about health issues. Just that a short term, temporary condition with a known cause is usually nothing to be too concerned about! Anyone here think your blood pressure doesn't shoot up when you squat heavy? Course it does. Your body isn't stupid. It needs to get that oxygen pumping round even quicker, or you'd pass out! Doesn't mean you're going to die!
That makes sense. I also realized just now each high reading came in a situation was was amped.

My first was when I was getting my news about the hemochromatosis reading. This is a gene common in Northern European men that causes the body to extract too much iron from food.

Too much iron build up can cause issues such as cancer, thyroid problems, diabetes, etc.

So every month I have to do a phlebotomy.

Jedi in Training
Old 03-11-2016, 07:58 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

That's another one of my little health rules. Too much iron is very harmful, especially from non food sources, which I why I never take an iron supplement or a multi vitamin with iron in it.

I have a theory that one reason women tend to live longer than men is because for a big part of their lives they excrete iron once a month. We men don't. All we can do is give blood every three months.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

keep your eye on it, take some Aspirin everyday and give it a check in 5-6 days, I ALWAYS get it when I run tren, dbols or drols, right now Im running tren and drols in this cycle and I take 2 regular strength Aspirin everyday and everything is fine, sometimes I get a bleeding nose when I miss more then a day of taking my Aspirin, but its most likely due to RBC as well, give asprin a try it may help
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!

Last edited by Armstrong; 03-12-2016 at 06:27 AM.