View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 02:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

i can definitely feel like its kicking in now, but im still not getting the "god like gains" like i always hear about. I have gotten quite a few compliments people saying i'm looking bigger. Im still looking just as lean even 12ish pounds heavier then when i started. Weighed in a 226 this morning.
On monday i hit a 375 pound raw bench fairly smoothly. I misgrooved it, so i struggled to get it back into position, but once i did i locked it out nicely. Im hoping for a 405 bench by the time this is done. I would be very happy about that.
Yesterday squats felt really good as i was warming up. 505-510 is my all time max i have ever done, but i've never hit it super consistently. I would range between 475-505. Yesterday i hot 505 super smooth. I could of easily did a double.
But i had a lapse in judgment after that. Instead of just adding 10 or so pounds and taking a PR i got greedy and decided to make a huge jump to 555. I honestly thought i could do it. The tren was just whispering in my ear i guess.
I unracked it and it felt good. It didn't feel like it was crushing my spine or that it was too heavy. I took my breath, and i should of reset because my inhale just didn't feel right, and i didn't feel as braced as i should be. But i went down and went too low below parallel, but i tried to shoot back up and went up slightly then let it go. I didn't want to fry my CNS from grinding out my squat.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0