View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 06:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Please keep as Sticky. No funny business with GBN. Newbies read this.

Hi guys,
I'll start by saying, Im a new customer myself, having bought various product for approx 8 months through GBN. You can easily see my purchased items from my periodic posts, displaying my received items. When I do make a purchase its typically a nice dollar amount sale. There's a point as to why I'm mentioning this fact, which I'll get to in a moment. My latest order was placed on the first week of October. I received everything except for my Tren E bottles . Its my understanding that this particular item was sold out and on a back order status. That was fine with me. Today is November 21,2015. My Tren E bottles arrived and I'm a happy customer. There hadn't been a single incident where I did not get what I purchased ! Yes, with the Tren E I had to wait and so I did. Advise for some of you, you can not freak out and think your being screwed over or scammed. You also should not make yourself into a pest by bombing Huge Tom or administrator with panic type messages. You only put yourself in an annoyance status, a pain in the ass pest. I wsited several weeks for the balance of my order to arrive . I did not clog up GBN email with pointless questions about, where is my order, blah... blah... blah .... talk. Honestly at times, I just forgot about the order and went on with my life knowing it will show up. My point, even though I drop a nice amount of coin with GBN I do not ever think I will be screwed by this business. If you piss off your point of contact, its simply not good for you, the customer. How would you feel if someone annoyed the hell out of you?!?!? Not nice, right. So, for all of you guys who might be on the fence not knowing if GBN is legit or another BS scam operation, I'm here to tell you, this is a professional real business, who clearly wants to do business with you. GBN delivers 100% . This is a fact ! Last, when you have a knowledgeable advisor like Huge Tom helping you with your needs, you will not be disappointed with GBN.
I write this message only as a very happy & satisfied customer. I hope this helps someone with their decision.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151121_132630292_HDR.jpg (94.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by UBAD2; 11-21-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0