Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2015, 06:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default Please keep as Sticky. No funny business with GBN. Newbies read this.

Hi guys,
I'll start by saying, Im a new customer myself, having bought various product for approx 8 months through GBN. You can easily see my purchased items from my periodic posts, displaying my received items. When I do make a purchase its typically a nice dollar amount sale. There's a point as to why I'm mentioning this fact, which I'll get to in a moment. My latest order was placed on the first week of October. I received everything except for my Tren E bottles . Its my understanding that this particular item was sold out and on a back order status. That was fine with me. Today is November 21,2015. My Tren E bottles arrived and I'm a happy customer. There hadn't been a single incident where I did not get what I purchased ! Yes, with the Tren E I had to wait and so I did. Advise for some of you, you can not freak out and think your being screwed over or scammed. You also should not make yourself into a pest by bombing Huge Tom or administrator with panic type messages. You only put yourself in an annoyance status, a pain in the ass pest. I wsited several weeks for the balance of my order to arrive . I did not clog up GBN email with pointless questions about, where is my order, blah... blah... blah .... talk. Honestly at times, I just forgot about the order and went on with my life knowing it will show up. My point, even though I drop a nice amount of coin with GBN I do not ever think I will be screwed by this business. If you piss off your point of contact, its simply not good for you, the customer. How would you feel if someone annoyed the hell out of you?!?!? Not nice, right. So, for all of you guys who might be on the fence not knowing if GBN is legit or another BS scam operation, I'm here to tell you, this is a professional real business, who clearly wants to do business with you. GBN delivers 100% . This is a fact ! Last, when you have a knowledgeable advisor like Huge Tom helping you with your needs, you will not be disappointed with GBN.
I write this message only as a very happy & satisfied customer. I hope this helps someone with their decision.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151121_132630292_HDR.jpg (94.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by UBAD2; 11-21-2015 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Obviously I totally agree with everything you say about GBN being reliable and not a scam etc etc etc but I do understand why newbie customers can get into a state. That's why those of us who have used GBN for years can help by offering a bit of calming advice.

I'll definitely second the legitimacy of Huge Tom and GBN.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

Just made my 1st order and at 1st I was worried only because in all of my years ordering I never had luck with a site. But after seeing so many people so happy I dove in.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up You made the right choice my friend

I discovered this site from a few good friend who do security related work at some of the top NYC night clubs and lounges. They all swear by GBN. So I pulled the trigger approx 9 months ago and have been a very happy customer ! Zero regrets my friend. You'll think the same when you receive your order.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:22 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangin View Post
Just made my 1st order and at 1st I was worried only because in all of my years ordering I never had luck with a site. But after seeing so many people so happy I dove in.

In a few weeks you will be yet another customer singing their praises and reassuring other people.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:39 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait thanks fellas
Old 11-27-2015, 10:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up Do something for this site ...

Once you get your order, backup and verify my statements so others can read your post, verifying the legitimacy of this company. It will only help other guys who might be undecided with making a decision for getting whatever they want. Cheers Pal !
Old 11-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice
Old 12-21-2015, 12:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default I found out something about GBN ....

As a fairly new member/buyer, I would not know this about GBN, my good friend who turned me on to GBN told me this business has been in existence for approx 8 years ! I had no idea about this, so I want to share this bit of info for others who might think this is a fairly new business. GBN is well a established web site. Am I wrong about the age of this business ? Someone will either confirm or refute my claim. Thanks...

Last edited by UBAD2; 12-21-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Once you get your order, backup and verify my statements so others can read your post, verifying the legitimacy of this company. It will only help other guys who might be undecided with making a decision for getting whatever they want. Cheers Pal !

Agree with this. Let's all post reviews, good or bad on all the forum's sources.
It was reading the good reviews on GBN that sent me there in the first place! Never looked back since.