Old 10-29-2015, 06:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Helloo bro and welcome to HM, during my accident they diagnosed me with "compartment syndrome in my lower lumbar", it was so bad that I was on so many drugs that they OD'd me 3 times in the hospital, almost had to go in surgery to relieve the pressure, there are only 5 cases reported and they told me I was the worst one and that I will never lift again, during the healing process I had to call the ambulance 3 times as it came back when I was doing light yard work, it took about 3 years for me to get back to my "normal" self, now I dont do squats or deads as Im paranoid, I didnt do any cycles during that time either IMO its not a good idea and not worth it, heal first bro, IMO it would put more strain on your lower back muscles if you get an extreme pump from the gear, if you choose to train still I would do it natural till you get your strength back up. again JMO bro
Thanks for the heads up, I do appreciate it. I had an xray this week and meet with the spine doctor. He said the xray looks good and there is no bone damage. His theory is that I have developed "Facet Syndrome." Facets are small joints in the vertebra and basically facet syndrome is when the synovial fluid/cartilage is wearing away and causing bone on bone friction in the facet joint. He said treatment for this is an xray-guided corticosteroid injection that can help stop the inflammation. There are done risks with this treatment, but major concerns are estimated at a risk factor of about 1%. Has anyone had this procedure done before? I've got to be honest, I'm not a big fan of corticosteroids. Prolonged exposure to them can less to avascular necrosis (where the blood supply is cut off from the bone, and literally kills the bone). What about using deca (nandralone deconata)? I've heard deca is amazing for joints.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0