View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 05:45 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Good post! I actually said the same thing somewhere, not sure if it was here or not, that without movement on the ethics, and/or someone to fund, there isn't gonna be settled science. Until there is settled science, the anecdotal evidence is enough for me to want to take as many precautions as I can. I am gonna take blood test to monitor my hormones, lipids, and any signs of danger. It's a worthwhile cost. I don't see that as an immature position at all.

Like Rich Piana preaches, you better know the dangers and you better know when the warning signs appear.

But your right, the dangers are probably not as bad as the propaganda says. When I posted the N.G. Documentary a week ago, I noted that it was biased and even allowed a source that said we use steroids intravenously. That was a tip off there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I actually don't have much to say on this one. I am new too. I just extended my first cycle to ten weeks. Like the other's said, I think once u make that decision to run your first cycle, nothing is gonna stop you. It didn't me. I did my homework on it a bit, and still don't know much, but continue to learn more about it all the time. The sides from Clomid I thought were rare, but u guys definitely scared me away from it for sure. Sticking to Nolva. hahaha! Got some Aromaxyl for the next cycle cuz I am giving tren a go. I was under the assumption better safe than sorry. Anyway, I just had to comment on the "Mayo Clinic." There is no credible study on humans in the U.S. about long term steroid use. It is a Schedule III drug in the US and the FDA would not permit human testing. Most studies are on cases where people did suffer from some of these ailments, but there is no valid evidence against A.A.S. when you have no idea what else contributes (i.e. no control), especially for guys like me who take 8 other supplements as well. Shoot, most the BCAA pills I take do damage to the liver too. Heart and liver? Milk thistle, omega 3 krill oil, cardio, and diet. You take a risk or you stick to vitamins and protein. I get where u are coming from though Jedi, but don't trip bro. You'll be fine. A lot of it is propaganda, especially where we are from. It's just Test. Don't get me wrong. U r putting something in your body that you probably shouldn't, but c'mon. Just be clean, be safe, and lab grade. We are all here to help each other out. You just "worry" too much. You are gonna give yourself phantom sides. lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0