View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:23 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I think we should cut this guy a bit of slack fellas. As far as I can tell he's done nothing but research since he's been on the forum.

I told him straight away that I didn't rate and would never use clomid again but as he says GBN sell it as part of a complete cycle package. So it's not unreasonable to presume clomid is good enough for the cycle.

Yes he's jumped in a bit early by ordering but hopefully he won't actually start his cycle until he's satisfied he understands all he needs to know about serms and AI's and recognising sides etc etc. Hope you're reading this Jedi?

One good thing is that his first cycle is a straightforward test only cycle and that really shouldn't cause any problems.

Honestly, he's been asking me about absolutely everything and presumably asking loads of other people too. And as we all agree, there's so many differing opinions on just about everything its good to get a general consensus before making our own minds up because at some point we have to decide what we believe and what we don't!
If nothing else I think he realises he needs nolva as a back up.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0