View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 06:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I didn't haphazardly choose Clomid. I got Clomid because it came as an entire cycle package. When I asked GBN if it was enough to starve off Gyno, I was told yea. That most didn't have to worry about it. Same thing I was just told. However, others disagree.

I was also given the same advice about Clomid a week ago on this forum, and that's when I circled back around to do a little more research.

But sure, if Huge Tom wouldn't have said Clomid would work, I may of ordered another option right off the bat.

Truthfully , I likely would have right away if not for my fear of being scammed. Being scammed The only thing I've been truly scared of, because I researched and found that there are hundreds of sites who would scam you. I didn't want to risk losing more money until the first successful shipment.

That's why I'm enquiring about how long Gyno takes for some to set in. Because now my concern is, can I start the test E while waiting for a stronger A.I. or Serm to show up, roughly three weeks. I thought since it take awhile for test e to take work, maybe I'd have some layway.

The only thing relatively new unheard of to me before I ordered was Letro.

I totally get what you guys are saying though, it's just I am not asking because I haven't researched it, I am to get a better feel of what others experienced, rather than the cookie cutter answers.

I'm worried about Clomid sides too, but not as much as I am about the Gyno. Because I can get another PCT in 12 weeks.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0