View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

(Since words don't show nuance, I don't say this in anger). I've done more research in the last three weeks on this topic than I've done in the last six months of graduate school. I don't think being fearful (although that isn't even what I wrote, which was worried) is a bad thing, it would be alarming if we were not fearful. I don't see a book convincing me to be less fearful. I thought these forums were here so we can give each other our experiences.

It is my first time, and I'm sure that is why I'm more fearful than those who have done it before.

I'm shocked if you guys tell me even after researching you were not scared. Heck, I'm surprised if anyone tells me they are not fearful every time they pin (surely they were their first time).

We cannot know enough about putting hormones into the body.

Any one of them could theoretically cause us to have a heart attack or a stroke.

The liver can shut down, even from injectables.

However, that is why I have blood test ordered to monitor this, yet if was an entire team of doctors surrounding me for 24 hours and I'd be fearful of what could happen.

Heck, I'm fearful when I take Asperin, which is harder on the liver than Test E. So says a Rich Pena.

I think if you are not scared doing this, then it isn't me who needs to do more research. The simple fact is, this is dangerous.

Having said that, I'm worried about Gyno, specifically. Because I didn't order anything stronger than Clomid, all I wanted was to get other experience with whether clomid is truly good enough for test E and Gyno.

Huge Tom said it was, many others don't agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I totally agree with dfwtp, you certainly don't sound ready for your first cycle, you need to do a hell of a lot more research.

For example you're worried about the side effects from Test, did you ever once think about the side effects from the Clomid?? I'd be more concerned about that than any Test sides!

You need to get hold of some books on the subject and study them properly also go through all the info on HM, don't just rely on the internet because half the stuff you read is bull shit

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 06:01 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0