Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
is this your first cycle?
. doesnt sound like you are ready for this at this moment

being scared, saying what you are saying, you need to do more research
I'm doing research, and why shouldn't I be scared. The research is what had gotten me to asking more questions. There really isn't much more I can learn about this process without doing it myself. However, I like getting others experiences. There is thousands of different people saying different things.

Although I said I was worried, not scared. But sure, we should be fearful. Even people who are experts don't know for sure,
because of the lack of studies. It's not a highly studied thing, because of the legality, cost, and the ethics,
But almost everyone seems to agree there is a cost to be paid for this. Just how big seems to differ from person to person.

I don't think we should ever not be worried about these things, and I'd like to hear more about what others experienced. So I ask a lot of questions.

Everyone seems to have different experiences. I've read, quite literally for a week straight, as much as I can about what the average research source says. That's not what I'm searching for now, I'd like to hear how it has played out in practice.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0