View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 06:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I am natural predisposed to carry fat around my belly, but really that is it. When I got sick, I was 120 pounds, but still had some belly fat. I have a hard time getting rid of it. When I'm cutting, I can get my arms, legs, and chest to a decent level of fat, but my belly lags behind.

When I am done with my first cycle, and PCT, And off time, my next mission is to tone, get rid of that belly issue. I feel like if I can just get it fit once, Ill be able to keep in there.

My last cut came with multiple sticking points, where I had to drop caloric intake, got so low it really impacted my workouts. I didn't want to lose all my muscle.

I've realized that some people, like myself, truly benefit greatly from hormonal treatments like anabolic steroids. Others it will take them to a whole another level. I hate those guys. LOL! Naw, I am kidding. I've never been one who thought it was all gear.

I workout 4 to 5 days a week, and I see what kind of work is put in. Not everyone is genetically gifted like [Phil Heath], and we are lucky to have a way to give ourselves some hope.

This site, GBNstore, I've learned so much in two short weeks, and as a graduate student, I now what it means to mentally work hard, and I now know it takes a lot of thought to do what you guys do.

I'm just lucky so many of you have been so cool to share you knowledge with me. I can honestly say, not everyone is like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Cutting out carbs affects my workouts as well so I definitely keep them reasonable most of the time but cutting them definitely cuts fat. Its a double edged sword.

The ketogenic diet is just a way of cycling carb intake to minimise the downside of low carbs and maximise the fat burning benefits.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0