Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2015, 06:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Cutting out carbs affects my workouts as well so I definitely keep them reasonable most of the time but cutting them definitely cuts fat. Its a double edged sword.

The ketogenic diet is just a way of cycling carb intake to minimise the downside of low carbs and maximise the fat burning benefits.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:30 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I've never cycled before. Will start as soon as I receive order, or the Week following. I've hit a sticking point with my lifts though, like all strength increases are really slow, and I had shoulder impingement for three weeks, which I lost some strength. I'm gaining that back pretty easily, but I got to a point where it seemed I couldn't get past a sticking point no matter how many rest pause, drops, super sets, etc I did. Part of the problem I think is I started using some of those, so when I needed them, they were not working. I bet I get through them when I start this test E, or at least see increases again.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-14-2015, 06:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Fellas PM cc for all your GH questions the knowledge/experience the man has is unbelievable
Old 07-14-2015, 06:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I am natural predisposed to carry fat around my belly, but really that is it. When I got sick, I was 120 pounds, but still had some belly fat. I have a hard time getting rid of it. When I'm cutting, I can get my arms, legs, and chest to a decent level of fat, but my belly lags behind.

When I am done with my first cycle, and PCT, And off time, my next mission is to tone, get rid of that belly issue. I feel like if I can just get it fit once, Ill be able to keep in there.

My last cut came with multiple sticking points, where I had to drop caloric intake, got so low it really impacted my workouts. I didn't want to lose all my muscle.

I've realized that some people, like myself, truly benefit greatly from hormonal treatments like anabolic steroids. Others it will take them to a whole another level. I hate those guys. LOL! Naw, I am kidding. I've never been one who thought it was all gear.

I workout 4 to 5 days a week, and I see what kind of work is put in. Not everyone is genetically gifted like [Phil Heath], and we are lucky to have a way to give ourselves some hope.

This site, GBNstore, I've learned so much in two short weeks, and as a graduate student, I now what it means to mentally work hard, and I now know it takes a lot of thought to do what you guys do.

I'm just lucky so many of you have been so cool to share you knowledge with me. I can honestly say, not everyone is like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Cutting out carbs affects my workouts as well so I definitely keep them reasonable most of the time but cutting them definitely cuts fat. Its a double edged sword.

The ketogenic diet is just a way of cycling carb intake to minimise the downside of low carbs and maximise the fat burning benefits.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-14-2015, 06:27 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I've never cycled before. Will start as soon as I receive order, or the Week following. I've hit a sticking point with my lifts though, like all strength increases are really slow, and I had shoulder impingement for three weeks, which I lost some strength. I'm gaining that back pretty easily, but I got to a point where it seemed I couldn't get past a sticking point no matter how many rest pause, drops, super sets, etc I did. Part of the problem I think is I started using some of those, so when I needed them, they were not working. I bet I get through them when I start this test E, or at least see increases again.
As I've got older I've realised the benefits of adequate rest. I can't turn back the clock to see if I would have benefitted from more rest when I was younger but if rest pause, drop sets and supersets aren't working then maybe you are over training. I say this to people time and time again, life is a marathon not a sprint. Got to be worth considering at least

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-14-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
As I've got older I've realised the benefits of adequate rest. I can't turn back the clock to see if I would have benefitted from more rest when I was younger but if rest pause, drop sets and supersets aren't working then maybe you are over training. I say this to people time and time again, life is a marathon not a sprint. Got to be worth considering at least

I considered it, started training three days a week once, but found that less volume only made it worse. I recover very easily, and only usually get DOMs with extended time off.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-15-2015, 11:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Understand what you're saying, but DOMS isn't the only sign of overtraining. If you are positive you're working out hard enough then lack of results is just as good a sign.

I'm sure that once you start your cycle and you add the volume in sensibly you will see excellent results.

Old 07-15-2015, 06:29 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Understand what you're saying, but DOMS isn't the only sign of overtraining. If you are positive you're working out hard enough then lack of results is just as good a sign.

I'm sure that once you start your cycle and you add the volume in sensibly you will see excellent results.

If not, I'll ask question and attempt to learn how to get better at it. I'm not afraid to ask question if you can't tell!

Jedi in Training
Old 07-15-2015, 06:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I had noticed