View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 01:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Not a problem. I have only ran short test prop cycle. I had little to no sides. I heard Tren can have some sides though, but I figured the Cutaxyl might be better to try then just stacking test and tren because it seems to come in a little bit of a lesser dosage in this mix. I also heard tren injections got a little punch to them. Sleep issues, huh? I am hoping that is a side we don't share in common. My sleep schedule is jacked up as it is. It being a short ester is another thing that drew me towards it. That is y I went with prop instead of E. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but most of my experience is either from talking to friends whom are gear heads or doing my own research, but what is EW and what is prolactin sides? Lactin... like gyno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

How many cycles have you done? Are you OK with the sides you get and how to deal with them? Cutaxyl is tren and the sides can be a problem for some. I don't sleep on tren and have to run it for a maybe 4 weeks at a time.

If I was running cutaxyl and not tren and test separately I wouldn't be able to do that. If you are good to go with the sides issue then try it and see. It's a short ester so stopping due to a bad reaction will be fairly easy.

I take a tab of caber EW to prevent prolactin sides on tren.

Apologies if you've already told us about cycles etc I'm writing this quickly before I go off to work.

Last edited by tj805; 07-10-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: .

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0