Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2015, 09:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Have to say, I definitely 'looked' bigger on just test. But if I wanted or preferred a hardened look then tren wins that one. Strength on tren far outweighed strength on test though. As someone who, up til now, preferred strength over size I was much happier using the tren.
Now I'm 54 I've finally decided I'd like some size to go with it. Fucking mental
Old 07-09-2015, 09:50 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

54 and killing it, that's impressive.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Has anyone else run the Cutaxyl 150 by Kalpa? I am bouncing back a lot on what I want to do on the next cycle. I am at that point where I can go either way with it, I can continue tightening and toning up and lean out with some definition or take advantage of the fat I replaced with muscle and bulk out a bit. I was leaning on Sustaxyl and Dbol, but something just keeps drawing me back to the Cut Mix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmuscle View Post
Cut stack 150 from kalpa is awesome. Kalpa anavar is potent. Genshi products are good to. I've use the eq and the sust good stuff!
Old 07-10-2015, 07:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

How many cycles have you done? Are you OK with the sides you get and how to deal with them? Cutaxyl is tren and the sides can be a problem for some. I don't sleep on tren and have to run it for a maybe 4 weeks at a time.

If I was running cutaxyl and not tren and test separately I wouldn't be able to do that. If you are good to go with the sides issue then try it and see. It's a short ester so stopping due to a bad reaction will be fairly easy.

I take a tab of caber EW to prevent prolactin sides on tren.

Apologies if you've already told us about cycles etc I'm writing this quickly before I go off to work.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem. I have only ran short test prop cycle. I had little to no sides. I heard Tren can have some sides though, but I figured the Cutaxyl might be better to try then just stacking test and tren because it seems to come in a little bit of a lesser dosage in this mix. I also heard tren injections got a little punch to them. Sleep issues, huh? I am hoping that is a side we don't share in common. My sleep schedule is jacked up as it is. It being a short ester is another thing that drew me towards it. That is y I went with prop instead of E. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but most of my experience is either from talking to friends whom are gear heads or doing my own research, but what is EW and what is prolactin sides? Lactin... like gyno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

How many cycles have you done? Are you OK with the sides you get and how to deal with them? Cutaxyl is tren and the sides can be a problem for some. I don't sleep on tren and have to run it for a maybe 4 weeks at a time.

If I was running cutaxyl and not tren and test separately I wouldn't be able to do that. If you are good to go with the sides issue then try it and see. It's a short ester so stopping due to a bad reaction will be fairly easy.

I take a tab of caber EW to prevent prolactin sides on tren.

Apologies if you've already told us about cycles etc I'm writing this quickly before I go off to work.

Last edited by tj805; 07-10-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: .
Old 07-10-2015, 01:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. EW means every week, EOD is every other day or E3D is every 3 days etc etc.

Prolactin or an excess of prolactin is another way to get gyno. Although keeping estrogen low by taking a SERM such as nolva or clomid or an AI such as aromasin or arimidex can help reduce the possibility of prolactin sides you might find you need a dopamine receptor agonist such as cabergolin to reduce the amount of prolactin you produce. Always best to have some handy when running tren. You never know if you might need it.

Old 07-10-2015, 07:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Every week. Duh! I knew that. hahaha! Thanks for all the info. It has been really helpful. I have researched AIs and SERMs, but not familiar with dopamine receptor agonists. I will have to read up a bit. I think you helped make up my mind. Cutaxyl it is. Got Nolva on hand, but I might get an AI just to have on stock as well. Thanks again.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Talking

Just learned something myself, being a bit prone to gyno I will definitely look into this

Thank you!
Old 07-10-2015, 09:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Smile

Although this forum doesn't have a lot of people at any given moment, I'm really learning a lot from you guys. I'll be ready, and informed, when I get a chance to run a cycle. It's exciting to know the info is there to find.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:10 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
54 and killing it, that's impressive.
Appreciate the comment but honestly I don't feel any different to anyone else.

The possibility of prolactin sides also applies to deca but if estrogen is kept under control should be easily controlled. It's why these ancillaries need to be on hand.