View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I am new to using gear myself, but not new to the scene. And anyone, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, because there are plenty of people on this forum who have more experience actually taking them than me, but unless I am mistaken it really depends upon you, what you are taking, and how your body reacts to it. I also have done my research before I commit to putting anything in my body. My cousin is the one who actually pushed me towards gear and he pushed me towards test prop. That is all he took for a long while and he never ever did PCT (which I would NOT suggest). He tried not taking pct recently on a new stack though and now has some signs of gyno. He is super against ordering online though, so if he can't find it local... he just doesn't take it. I am just taking test prop right now (which is a quick ester) and going to start a new stack on my next cycle, but as for now clomid should be fine for me. If you are having sides from it like the remarks above, stop using it. Here is some of the helpful stuff I researched as far as PCT:

"Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) is a powerfully effective anti-estrogen officially classified as a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). In many ways, it is very similar to another popular SERM in Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate).....

Clomid also carries strong anti-estrogen properties that could be used therapeutically, but its anti-estrogen properties are most commonly associated with anabolic steroid use. Testosterone and many testosterone derived steroids have the ability to convert to estrogen through testosterone’s interaction with the aromatase enzyme. As estrogen levels rise, this can lead to gynecomastia and excess water retention. Heavy water retention can also promote high blood pressure. By supplementing with Clomid during anabolic steroid use, the SERM will bind to the estrogen receptors, therefore inhibiting the estrogen hormone from binding. This can be very useful in combating gynecomastia, as when Clomid binds to the receptor it prevents estrogen from stimulating the mammary tissue. It can also have a positive impact on water retention, but as it won’t actively reduce serum estrogen levels it’s sometimes not enough.

...For many men, especially hardcore anabolic steroid users, Clomid is not enough for estrogenic protection. In this case, an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole) will be needed. AI’s actively inhibit the aromatase process and will see serum estrogen levels reduced. By far they are the most effective at combating gynecomastia and will have more success in combating water retention."

So as I said, if I had to guess. It really matters on you, how you react, what your sides are, and what you are using.

Last edited by tj805; 07-08-2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: ...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0