View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I was an athlete who needed to be on the heavier side so in the fall I was around 25-30% bf, have been cutting since January with a steady 1-2 lbs per week while maintaining my strength. I might just keep this up until I get around 15% (another month or so) then start my cycle. I think I've decided to go with sust at 500mg/week with e3d pins. (100 definitely a typo) read more on winny and the liver issues worry me so I'm going to throw in anavar then pct with nova.

I was able to put on around 25 lbs on my last 10 week cycle but I was purposely eating bad to gain the bad weight for sport. My goal will be to drop to 210 (216 now) before I start. Then I will eat to gain 500cal surplus, 40protein, 30 fat, 30 cal%. See how much clean muscle I can put on during the first 10 weeks. Then at the end I will bring my calories down a little bit and ramp up the cardio and see if I can lean out a little.

How does this sound? I can post up my current diet and workout if that would help you get a better idea of my plan.

As always appreciate the guidance,
Ole

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0