View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 04:33 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

meal 1 ( right when you wake up before you even piss )
two scoops protien, 100grams oats (use a coffee grinder to grind the oats up fine ) 100grams almond butter two cups whole milk plus a medium bannana.
cals 1591
protein 90grams=360cals
carbs 130grams=520cals
fat 79grams=711cals

( this is counting the two scoops of protein as 50g protein/ 2gfat/ 6gram carb )

meal two ( about 2-3 hours later )

3.5 oz boneless skinless chicken, 1 cup cooked brown rice, 1 cup green beans

cals 405
pro 35gram
carb 55gram
fat 5gram

meal 3 ( 2-3 hours later )

1 medium sweet patato about 100grams, 3.5 oz bonless skinless chicken

cals 248
pro 30gram
carb 23gram
fat 4gram

meal 4

7oz beef tenderloin trimmed of fat, 1 cup cooked brown rice, 1 cup brocoli

cals 580
pro 65gram
carb 53gram
fat 12gram

meal 5 ( im assuming that you have already worked out by now and that you workout in the early evening )

half cup of quinoa messured before cooking it, medium sweet potato, 1 cup green beans, 3.5oz boneless skinless chicken

cals 617
pro 43grams
carb 91grams
fat 9grams

meal 6 ( drink right before bed )

two scoops of casin protien ( should equal same as whey for macros 50pro/2fat/6carb try and keep this close ) 50 gram almond butter with water

cals 545
pro 56gram
carbs 15gram
fat 29gram

the total breakdown for this diet is

cals 3986
pro 319grams
carbs 367grams
fat 138grams

this is not counting your pre and post workout protein shakes just add those in on workout days it wont affect your gains because your body will process the protein from them fast well on cycle and hitting the gym hard. only take the pre and post shakes on days you workout.

also this diet is based on thinking that you workout in the early evening that is why you have a high carb meal for meal 5.

dont worrie about all of the hype around dont eat before bed or avoid carbs because it is a lot more complicated then all that. your body needs carbs at all times if you want to gain. its more about how and when you divide them up which largly depends on when you workout and are more active.

i hope you can work with this because i actually just made this up for you i did not copy it so it took some time. also it is meant to run well on cycle.

good luck bro please post your results in my sponser thread for the diet so other people can put it to use

sincerely
odin

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0