View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Just got back from a week in the sun and raring to go again. I've decided to go on a low dose TRT regime for a while. Today's jab was 100mg of test E and that'll be twice a week for a total of 200mg. I'll see how that goes and will possibly aim to get down to 150mg per week. No idea how I'll feel at that level, so it's another case of try it and see time again.

Pinning an average of 450mg per week over the last 11 or 12 weeks was the best thing I've done in a long time, but I know I can't do that forever. In a way, being an elderly citizen I haven't got a lot of natural testosterone to bugger up, but I don't want to send my blood pressure through the roof and clog my arteries with bad stuff, so it's got to be low dose for a few months. I'll be having my blood checked soon, so will make any final decision based on the results. Luckily, my blood make up is pretty good for my age to start with. I'd like to keep it that way as much as poss, but will accept some decline.

I'm going to post a summary of my 12 week Test E cycle as soon as I get a chance to do it properly, so won't drag on about it right now.

Today's workout - the first of my new 12 week training cycle - was legs and biceps . . .

Legs

Calf Raises (on a leverage gym)
2 sets x 30 reps
I hate doing these and that's why I've got pathetic calves!

Barbell Squats
4 sets x 10, 8, 6 and 2 reps

Leg extensions
4 sets of 8 reps

Hamstring Curls
4 sets x 8 reps

Biceps

Hammer Curls
4 sets x 8 reps

Dumbbell Curls
4 sets x 8 reps

There will be a bit more emphasis on putting on size, as opposed to fat loss on this cycle. That's not to say that I intend putting a load of blubber back on, just that I won't be targetting all my training towards fat loss. I lost 3 inches off my waist in the last 12 weeks and a total of 5 inches in the last 2 years. I think that proves that taking steroids has helped in that respect. Though whether it was the 12 weeks of Test E or the 50 days of 50mg Anavar that did the trick I don't really know . . . I'm sure that being able to run again, due to not having painful hips has helped, as has keeping the diet reasonably strict.

Just in case I had an estro rebound I took some Nolva and in case of brewer's droop took some Taldenaxyl 20 away with me. Both from Kalpa.

They're both great, but I do wish they didn't look identical! They somehow got mixed up and for a few days I didn't know if I was going to wake up with a hard on or a pair of tits!!!

ps I've ordered loads of goodies from Huge Tom at Gbnstore. The first package arrived at least 10 days early and in fact, only took a few days to arrive. The second is due in October and I've every reason to expect that any day soon, the way things go. Thanks Huge Tom. Keep up the excellent work.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 09-16-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0