Old 08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

7th August

Haven't done a workout since 28th July due to non stop work commitments. A lot of that work involves lifting and carrying, so although I've done no actual weight training, I have done loads of exercise. As a result I'm losing bodyfat at a very good rate and as far as I can tell no real loss of lean muscle.

I've finally resumed weight training today though and started with a chest workout. I was going to go for a 10000kg bench press marathon, but after a little over 5000kg decided to call it a day. I think I could have completed the full 10000kg but just know I'd have been absolutely fooked. I should add that I've been on ultra low carbs for the past week and that was blatantly obvious today.

As for the anavar, I took about three days off to see what happened with my joints. The pain went away and I resumed taking 1 x 50mg tab of anavar per day and the joint pain hasn't come back. Haven't got a clue what's happening there. I'm giving the anavar some points for my fat loss though. I've lost like this before, but never just fat and not muscle. Of course, the test e might have something to do with it, but since taking the anavar it does seem to have accelerated the loss.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0