Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

26th July

Legs and Biceps

Barbell Squats

4 warm up sets of 12, 12, 3 and 10 reps
4 working sets of 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Didn't push it as much as I could have done as my back is playing me up slightly. Not enough to stop me, but enough to make me use caution. Think I got away with it.

I supersetted the squats with dumbbell curls @ 15, 12, 10 and 8 reps

Lying Hamstring Curls
3 sets of 10

I find this rep range works best for me. Too heavy and my back starts to protest.

Leg extensions
4 sets of 10 reps

Finished by doing 3 sets of 10 reps of cable preacher curls

I've taken a couple of 1/2 tabs of arimidex over the last week due to what seemed to be itchy nips. They always go away the following day, which makes me wonder whether it's just my imagination. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

Actually, I was half expecting some sort of rebound after hitting the adex a bit too much a while ago and then stopping, but that doesn't really seemed to have happened.

I've also taken 1 x 50mg tab of Anavar every day now and I really don't know whether they've had an effect of not. I'm still leaning out nicely, my strength is the same or possibly, marginally up a bit and my muscles are maybe a bit harder. It's only been 7 days, so probably too soon for any real effects to show. I've been running a fair bit over the last week and my hips are starting to play up a tiny bit. Could the Anavar be doing that? I just don't know. As always, time will tell.

As posted previously, I was considering lowering the test dose but as soon as I post this I'm off to squeeze in 250mg, so I'm not lowering it at all this week. I suppose, all the time I feel I'm leaning out I'll probably keep the dose where it is. If I feel there's too much bloat and I'm not losing fat then that's when I'll lower it.

That's all, folks.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-26-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0