View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Cheers DD, my eyeballs are still intact post confession! No roid rage for me! If anything I've chilled out. We have friends and relatives on roids, so having grown a lot more than usual in the last 6 weeks she was always gonna guess that something was going on! At my age nobody grows like this on just oats and protein powder!

Blew out the squats and did a session on the treadmill straight after walking the dog instead. Maybe tomorrow. That's déjà vu, isn't it?

As for the var . . . I hate to be premature, but after just 5 days I seem to be having a growth spurt! And what seems to be growing is fairly solid stuff! Nobody take my word for it yet, coz I feel a but sceptical myself, but if the var is responsible then I'm really looking forward to the next seven weeks or so!

Don't know whether to halve my test dose or not. I'm not getting any sides at all, so no need in that respect, but as it isn't really my intention to grow too big yet maybe I should save it for my next (bulking) cycle! I'm leaning towards lowering the dose and dropping a bit more fat at the moment, but I just don't know yet! If I do lower it I'll see whether the intensity of my workouts suffers or whether the var can cover the loss.

A quick ps, I am taking photos and at the end of this cycle will be posting all the pre and post cycle stats etc. I'll be doing a summing up of what I think ive gained out of doing a cycle and what I would do differently if I could do it all over again.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-22-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0