Old 07-21-2013, 07:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

21st July

Don't quite know how to describe this one. Did a workout with a work colleague that he described as GVT. I've never done German Volume training so have no idea if this is correct or not!

To start we did 10 sets x 10 reps of Smith machine bench presses, supersetted with crunches. No rest, apart from a few seconds while we waited for the other to complete his bit.

We then did 4 sets x 10 reps of incline dumbbell presses, supersetted with triceps pressdowns and lying leg raises. As before, no rest etc

To finish we did 4 sets x 10 reps of incline dumbbell flyes, supersetted with dumbbell side bends. No rest again between sets.

Another good, endurance style workout, though this one was within the muscle building range. I'm not going all out to break down muscle tissue in a way I would if I was strength or muscle building, so in that respect my recovery is easier, but I do know that without the addition of the Test E and now the Anavar I wouldn't be performing the way I am at the moment.

The way I feel at the moment I'm already planning a 10000kg squatting session for tomorrow. maybe when I get up in the morning I'll feel the need for a rest day . . . don't know yet.

I'm also doing all this while in a slight calorie deficit and a definite carb deficit. Which makes it even more remarkable. Just wish I'd done a cycle years ago!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-23-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0