5 sets x 10 reps x 40kg
5 sets x 9 reps x 40kg
5 sets x 8 reps x 40kg
7 sets x 8 reps x 40 kg
5 sets x 7 reps x 40kg
6 sets x 6 reps x 40kg

Triceps
5 sets x various reps and weights

I wouldnt usually do the same body part two workouts in a row, but I feel completely recovered and even if I'm not it shouldn't hurt to shock my muscles once a decade. That and the fact that this was endurance rather than muscle or strength building.

The workout was done with about 30 to 40 seconds between each set and definitely got the old heart and lungs gobbling off about the workload! Best of all I don't think I've knackered my lower back as a result.

It's my third day of 50mg ED of anavar and I haven't felt an increase in pumps over those the test E is giving me. I ate some carbs this morning and pre workout, so I have no idea if its the carbs, the var or the 6 weeks of testosterone that is responsible for these, for me anyway, very satisfying workouts.

On the marital front, she's found out the I am a 'dirty, low life junkie'! Since then, having demonstrated the benefits, for both of us, that adequate testosterone levels and a tab of Kalpa's Taldenaxyl (highly recommended) can have she's come round to my way of thinking. And I love it!!!

I took half a tab of arimidex yesterday due to what I thought was slightly itchy nips. The feeling's gone so its either my imagination or the adex works. That's it for now though. Don't want my libido going down the drain again.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-21-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0