Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

17th July

Right, first things first, just a few days after saying I didn't feel drained and lifeless, I feel drained and lifeless. Well, not quite, but for the first time in months my strength has decreased. The intensity was there, just not the strength!

Either those two 10000kg workouts have knocked me for six or I need a few more carbs. The last two workouts were more endurance than muscle or strength building and I'm not eating much in the way of carbs, so it doesn't take a genius to workout the problem. I'll be adding in some oats pre workout for a while!

Today was Chest, Shoulders and Biceps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses
2 warm up sets of 10 reps
4 working sets of 12, 10, 7 (couldn't make 8) and 6 reps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes
4 working sets of 10 reps

Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
2 sets of 10 reps

followed immediately by

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Curls
2 sets of 10 reps

4 sets of a variety of dumbbell and hammer curls x 10 reps

One last comment . . . I've been taking anything from 1/3, 1/2 and 1 whole tab of arimidex Ed for a few weeks and without realising lowered my estrogen too much. It sort of dawned on me a week ago that I wasn't feeling particularly 'on heat'. No other bad effects, just a lack of interest in the wife. After reading through some forums I discovered what I was doing wrong. I stopped taking any AI's and a few days later the Test fought back and she had an unexpected birthday. I've got to re-calculate whether or not I need an AI just yet and if so how much. Right now, I have no plans to take it again, but let's see what happens sides wise.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-17-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0