VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

15th July

Shoulders

Another different workout today. Mainly due to a lack of time, but also just because I just fancy something different.

I was chatting to a mate about my 10000kg deadlift workout and he suggested doing a 12 minute timed workout. Same exercise for 12 minutes, as many reps as possible.

So I did 12 minutes of leverage Gym Shoulder Presses. After warming up I stuck on 50kg and did 160 reps in sets of 8 and 10. Thought I'd play it safe with the weight, but wished I'd put up 60kg. Will do next time. Anyway, it's an interesting workout, that takes about 16 minutes if you include the warm ups.

If I put 60kg on, that will make it a 10000kg shoulder workout next time! I can't believe it, but it seems a lot easier than the deadlifts! I just can't see me pulling 10000kg deadlifts in one go!

For what it's worth, I'm eating around 200g protein and a reasonable amount of fat ie the fat in eggs (always eat the yolks), the fat in fish, a bit in some mayo, about 10g fish oil and the carbs in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, melons and the occasional Kiwi fruit. I'm not actually counting the calories but my guess would be around 2000 a day. And . . . I'm not completely drained and lifeless. My workouts are as productive as I feel they can be. I know I wouldn't be feeling this way without my 5 weeks of 400mg Test E per week (I haven't lowered the dose yet!).

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-15-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0