VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

13th July

Deadlifts

Just for a change I did nothing but deadlifts today. 10000kg worth in sets of between 8 and 10 reps and between 30kg warm ups and 100kg working sets. I was working today with access to a gym more or less whenever I wanted and did the lot in 4 separate sessions throughout the day. Found it quite easy tbh!

Might try the same thing but using a leverage gym for shoulder presses tomorrow.

I know I wasn't going to mention it again but last time I pinned - a few days ago - was straight after a workout and I think my hands must have been shaking enough to leave a wound in my leg that was more like Id been stabbed than injected with a small needle and the pip was the worst so far. Didnt heat the oil either! This time I warmed the vial in hot water for 10 minutes and so far there's no pip at all!

Strength is definitely up, energy levels are up and my love affair with the kalpa test is still going strong. I'm going to be gutted when it ends.

I've got some anavar on its way from chemicallypumped and I've also got some more kalpa test E on route from gbnstore. More happy days to look forward to after a suitable break.

I'm leaning out and getting stronger. Not so sure that I'm getting bigger anymore but I'm very happy with results to date. They are exactly what I had hoped for.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-17-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0