Old 04-11-2011, 09:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
gym66 is right mate unless you go for something like Primobolan which is the only steroid that will build muscle on a calorific deficit, But then your going to be spending a hell of a lot of money on the cycle.
You wanted to do Test E as your next cycle so do it as a bulker then do the cut at a later date
Oki cc. I was just thinking because it's the summer months coming up. So you think it will be fine to bulk again for a minute. I just don't want to get a fat gut haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan32 View Post
as cc said do a cut later do a few bulks first but as a newbie best advice is when ur not training read read and read theres loads of info on here. but your saying u want lean bulk. I find i hold less water with sust pinning twice a week. but alot of people think test e is the better product u could add some winny tabs in the last six weeks of ur cycle this would help balance out there water retention and help harden the muscle your
gaining.
cheers mate thanks for the info. I will stick to test e maybe chuck some clen in aswelll. I'm not sure on my bf percentage I don't have calipers.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0