View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Follow me. On my Anabolic weight loss routine. Pictures inside.

I have recently wanted to shed weight. So i decided why not post it and allow people to see what works for me. So that we can all learn together. Not only that i want to show people that there are legit and safe sources here on Hypermuscles, with REAL anabolic steroids. Alot of people buy fake and bunk gear and decide to give up on there dreams. But lets do this together.

Products
Sciroxx Anavar-80mg a day
Sciroxx Test E- 500mg a week.
Sciroxx clenbuterole - 40mcg a day to begin and then slowly up the dose 3 weeks.

Geneza pct - nolva and clomid. Following the cycle Oral tren will be taken for 3 weeks about 5 weeks after Pct Right before summer, to show the incredible gainst that can be made off the produt alone.

Workout. Cardio will be done 4 days a week once a day in the AM. 1 hr

3 days split routine. I will post what i do each day. So make sure to keep up and follow.

Diet will be clean as can be.Meats and vegetables, along with 1 protein shake a day following workouts. I will post what foods i take in along with the times and everything i can to help make it as easy as possible for anyone who would like to follow what i did in the end.

Starting weight 250lbs.
Goal weight 199lbs.

First goal weight will be 240lbs starting today, untill sunday. So by this coming sunday i will have wanted to have lost around 10lbs.

Pictures will be posted alot, i just have to get some one to take pics as this is kind of hard to do it alot to get back shots of myself and what not. But i will start it off with a quick pic.

Im 5'8
250lbs

So as you can see quite out of shape. So im giving my self 12 weeks. Follow me on my cycle and help me acheive my goals.

Thank you.

Last edited by mth496; 09-06-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0