Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2015, 04:22 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I'll be sure to let our college and the ISSA know they r doing it all wrong then.
I took a few kinesiology classes in college, although at the time I didn't pay attention that well, it was before I got into lifting. But they taught an entire semester on how diet impacts body functions, including movements, etc. which is what I was getting at, how diet impacts lifting.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-06-2015, 04:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Not getting into that one. Stick to journalism bro. Anyway, my protein supplement is nothing special comes from what is on sale at Costco... oh yeah... hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I took a few kinesiology classes in college, although at the time I didn't pay attention that well, it was before I got into lifting. But they taught an entire semester on how diet impacts body functions, including movements, etc. which is what I was getting at, how diet impacts lifting.
Attached Thumbnails
20150806_092551.jpg  
Old 08-06-2015, 04:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Not getting into that one. Stick to journalism bro. Anyway, my protein supplement is nothing special comes from what is on sale at Costco... oh yeah... hahaha!
Actually, I was reading up on it, you are correct. My college was weird. They taught diet under the Kinesiology, but it's not really part of the science. My bad. It's was a great school, but odd on this. Maybe because it's a Private catholic college. Lol!

Yea, I am rethinking my supp use. Not sure I'll use bcaa anymore.

Oh, and I wish that we had a Costco around here. We really have no place like that, which seems strange to me.

What supps you use?

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-06-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:47 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

[QUOTE=new-Jedi;. .

Steak is one of my favorite foods, but eating red meat all the time, too much sat fat. Chicken, or egg whites, they are the mainstay of any good fitness diet. Eggs have some good fats, but they carry some bad ones too. .[/QUOTE]

what is a bad fat ???
Old 08-07-2015, 09:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
what is a bad fat ???
Trans fat is the worst, generally horrible all around. A diet loaded in too much sat fat has been said to be bad, but recently that's been disputed. Doctors, nutritionist are debating if Sat Fats are bad as some say. It's said they raise blood cholesterol levels, increasing the risk of heart disease and stroke. For those on cycle, this is something many suggest we think about.

However, recent studies have begun to cast doubt on those claims, contending that a diet high in sat fat doesnt increase the risk of cardiovascular.

It used to be, well at least in the U.S. that nutritionists and doctors encouraged a low-fat diet, especially for losing weight, or managing cholesterol.

Bad fats increase cholesterol and raise the possibility of getting certain diseases.

Good dietary fats support overall health. Although, sat fat is needed to a certain point. I've read conflicting views on what the exact number is.

The general dietitians view is that monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are good. Of course omega-3 fats are essential to overall wellness

And trans fatsand saturated fats are either bad or generally bad.

I've heard many different numbers, but generally, fat intake to 20-35% of calories. Sat fats should make up less than 10% of those. Dr. Jim Stoppani thinks that's too low.

I won't eat anything with Trans Fat in it. And because the debate on Sat Fat is still unsettled, I try to keep it to being around 25% of my dietary fat.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-07-2015 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

As far as I'm concerned, if you disregard calories, the only bad fats are man made. Trans fats or saturated fat that is mixed in with cakes, biscuits and other man made foods are the enemy. We are designed to eat lamb fat or pork chop fat or beef dripping etc etc. Ug didn't carefully chop off the fat from the mammoth he shot down with his Uzi!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 08-07-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:

The general dietitians view is that monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are good.

saturated fats are either bad or generally bad.

Sat fats should make up less than 10% of those.
Quite possibly the most ignorant short sighted uneducated thing you have said here. Stop, please stop with this. You are so off base with what you say. your advice is poison
you are not in the position to give out advice like this, and what you are typing is dangerous inaccurate information

reading articles online from 2 or 3 people doesnt qualify you to spread it around

seriously, stop posting, you sound like a fool everytime you you do

goooooood looooooord

please stop

cant wait for the rebuttal of quasi science bro bullshit that is to follow
Old 08-07-2015, 02:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up

That's the best part. The animal's natural fat gives the meat so much flavor. I can't stand when people trim it all off. My family use to run a bbq catering business for fun. Nothing better than dipping the garlic bread in the tri-tip/brisket drippings. So good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

As far as I'm concerned, if you disregard calories, the only bad fats are man made. Trans fats or saturated fat that is mixed in with cakes, biscuits and other man made foods are the enemy. We are designed to eat lamb fat or pork chop fat or beef dripping etc etc. Ug didn't carefully chop off the fat from the mammoth he shot down with his Uzi!
Old 08-07-2015, 02:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
What supps you use?
Honestly man, I am just gonna use up the supplements I have and call it quits with them. I have made so much progress with the gear alone I feel I have been wasting my time and money on them and just giving my liver a few more things to process. I will keep my multivitamins, protein, and fish oil in the picture. That's about it though. Leave the rest to my diet. Oh... I will probably keep using my pre-workout too. I'd like to cut it out as well, but sometimes it just gives me that extra drive and the extra pumps I need.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:22 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Quote:
That's the best part. The animal's natural fat gives the meat so much flavor. I can't stand when people trim it all off. My family use to run a bbq catering business for fun. Nothing better than dipping the garlic bread in the tri-tip/brisket drippings. So good!
I grew up eating beef dripping and eating the fat off lamb chops. There's nothing at all wrong with my blood lipids

Tags
cycle food, diet, egg whites, nutrition, protein