Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2014, 02:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default New to Fitness World Need Help PLZ !

Hey thanks for checking this out... So im 24 year old Male .. 5 feet 11 inches 205.3 pounds. 19 days ago i was 195.1 pounds and my friend said hey try this and start working out.. I was taking Test Propionate 100mg/ML. I just wanted to put that out there. I just took my last shot.. Suppose to be getting more tomorrow morning for the next month.. Like I said im new to the fitness world.. i basically just do push ups sit ups , planks , i have a bench set with 110lbs of weights and a few resistant bands.. Overall id like to get Healthy.. With a nice Tone body, nice chest, decent arms, a flat stomach and big legs ... Can any one help ? i grabbed my laptop tonight and im going to do some research and would like to make this a hobby in my life.. Fitness that is.. My names Robert.. If any one has a tips or suggestions on what i should to do get the results i want and how to get there. Thanks , i hope yall had a good thanksgiving !
Old 11-29-2014, 08:11 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to the forum.

So you've only just started training, I mean that in the loosest possible way!!
Planks, sit ups and push ups don't really cut it.

You need to sort out a proper way of training either go to a gym or get some equipment for home.

You need to get a proper training program, sort your diet and train solidly for a good few years before you start even thinking about using steroids.
I really would like to meet the guy that advised you on taking gear when you have no knowledge of training and no understanding of what you're putting in your body, he's a complete dickhead!
The fact that you've just done your last shot and will be ready to start again in a month shows how little you actually know about gear.

Well at least you've come to the right place to learn...........

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi Robert

Forget the steroids for now. You don't need them. You need to concentrate on compound exercises using an organised program over a set period of time. This
will maximise the already adequate levels of testosterone you are producing naturally.

It's training and diet that will give you the gains you want. Steroids won't do a thing for you until you learn how to and start utilising a proper weight training regime.

Unfortunately, at the moment, you are a typical example of a steroid abuser who hasn't got a clue how to use them properly and will possibly suffer seriously bad effects from their use.

Stop taking them now, learn how to train with weights (planks just don't cut it), learn how to eat properly and only when you've been doing that successfully for a few years even think about performance enhancing drugs.

Feel free to ask anything you want here. It might not seem like it but you will be given as much help and advice as you need.

Old 11-29-2014, 11:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for answering guys I appreciate it... So safe guess is to start with putting this stuff down and getting a gym membership? Now where do i go from here? Yall added healthy diet.. Is there a place where i can buy a chart or app or site where i can make a diet plan to follow? Once i get into the Gym should i find someone to train me? do you guys have a place where i can get a good solid Workout plan for beginners ? Do i take protein and also are supplements a good idea? something to get my blood going ? I literaly am a begginger !! Right now i have the will to drive my self to accomplish anything i put my mind to.. I just need a little help to get my started in the right direction!
Old 11-29-2014, 01:57 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well done mate. If you have the drive and the enthusiasm you are more than half way there.

I'd advise getting yourself down to any halfway decent gym. You'll soon pick up the exercises you need. And you should find someone there willing to help you.

There are also plenty of training programmes online. My advice, if you are a beginner is to train like a beginner. Its a long slow process, although as a beginner you should make some impressive gains fairly quickly.

Dietwise, protein rebuilds the muscle that the training breaks down, carbs give you the energy to train and fats keep you healthy. That is an extremely simplified breakdown but covers the basics. Only you will be able to determine the ratios of each, depending on your body type, training intensity and other factors.

The problem with rushing into steroid use is that until you have learned how to train and eat and rest and every other aspect of bodybuilding all you will be doing is playing Russian roulette with all the possible side effects with none of the benefits. As CC pointed out, by taking just a few weeks off between cycles you are already bombing down the path to self destruction.

This isn't supposed to be non stop criticism, just an honest effort to stop you wasting money and good health.

If you can get the training and diet right you will be very pleased with the resulting changes. And right now you have so much natural potential that you just don't need extras. In fact, I wouldn't mind betting that once you start training and eating properly you'll see much better results than you did on the prop while doing planks etc. Actually, I know you will.

Keep asking questions. We all started at the beginning once.

Old 11-29-2014, 02:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

The exercises you need to learn will be compound exercises. These work most of the body as opposed to isolation exercises that work single muscles. You can add in these single muscle exercises at a later time.

Deadlifts, squats, barbell rows, military presses (especially standing), bench presses, pull ups and dips are all excellent exercises and done properly in a proper program will give you an excellent base on which to build the body you want.

Some people think you can over train, some don't and others are somewhere in between. Personally I think its easy to overtrain. However I'd suggest you work to whatever program you decide to follow and if you feel the results are slowing or stopping when you don't think they should, then consider taking more rest days or doing less on workout days. Like your diet this is something you will need to sort out for yourself.

Don't neglect legs. The benefits of working legs are immeasurable. When you work legs your entire body benefits. The aches and pains don't last forever.

Good luck.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:08 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Workout A:
Squats: 5×5
Bench: 5×5
Barbell Row: 5×5
Barbell Shrugs: 3×8
Tricep Extensions: 3×8
Curls: 3×8

Workout B:
Press: 5×5
Deadlift: 1×5
Barbell Row: 5×5 @ 90% of Day “A”
Closegrip Bench: 3×8

this is a good starter programe so your week would look like this

mon workout A
tue rest
weds workout B
thrs rest
fri workout A
sat and sun can also be rest or just can repeat process
also i have not put any cardio this can be done on rest days or every day if really want to but as bigginer i would stick to 30-45 mins on rest days
also can put some abs workouts in there leg raises and situps what ever you feel like but remember abs will never show untill bodyfat is low
Old 12-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Welcome to HM

You see how many good people here want to help you?

Great place to be isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhutch08 View Post
Hey thanks for checking this out... So im 24 year old Male .. 5 feet 11 inches 205.3 pounds. 19 days ago i was 195.1 pounds and my friend said hey try this and start working out.. I was taking Test Propionate 100mg/ML. I just wanted to put that out there. I just took my last shot.. Suppose to be getting more tomorrow morning for the next month.. Like I said im new to the fitness world.. i basically just do push ups sit ups , planks , i have a bench set with 110lbs of weights and a few resistant bands.. Overall id like to get Healthy.. With a nice Tone body, nice chest, decent arms, a flat stomach and big legs ... Can any one help ? i grabbed my laptop tonight and im going to do some research and would like to make this a hobby in my life.. Fitness that is.. My names Robert.. If any one has a tips or suggestions on what i should to do get the results i want and how to get there. Thanks , i hope yall had a good thanksgiving !

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 12-02-2014, 08:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
Workout A:
Bench: 5×5
Barbell Row: 5×5
Barbell Shrugs: 3×8
Tricep Extensions: 3×8

Workout B:
Press: 5×5
Deadlift: 1×5
Barbell Row: 5×5 @ 90% of Day “A”
Closegrip Bench: 3×8

this is a good starter programe so your week would look like this

mon workout A
tue rest
weds workout B
thrs rest
fri workout A
sat and sun can also be rest or just can repeat process
also i have not put any cardio this can be done on rest days or every day if really want to but as bigginer i would stick to 30-45 mins on rest days
also can put some abs workouts in there leg raises and situps what ever you feel like but remember abs will never show untill bodyfat is low
Looks a good un to me
Old 12-03-2014, 09:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I actually joined a gym in my town called GoldsGym... there really nice there. with my membership i get 2 free training session... so im excited...i finished the vile of Test Prop 100 mg .. and now he just came by and gave me " SUSTAXL 350" .. he said take it every three days.. but im going to you advice and just put it aside..