Old 12-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Welcome to HM

You see how many good people here want to help you?

Great place to be isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhutch08 View Post
Hey thanks for checking this out... So im 24 year old Male .. 5 feet 11 inches 205.3 pounds. 19 days ago i was 195.1 pounds and my friend said hey try this and start working out.. I was taking Test Propionate 100mg/ML. I just wanted to put that out there. I just took my last shot.. Suppose to be getting more tomorrow morning for the next month.. Like I said im new to the fitness world.. i basically just do push ups sit ups , planks , i have a bench set with 110lbs of weights and a few resistant bands.. Overall id like to get Healthy.. With a nice Tone body, nice chest, decent arms, a flat stomach and big legs ... Can any one help ? i grabbed my laptop tonight and im going to do some research and would like to make this a hobby in my life.. Fitness that is.. My names Robert.. If any one has a tips or suggestions on what i should to do get the results i want and how to get there. Thanks , i hope yall had a good thanksgiving !

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0