Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 02:04 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185
Default What are you ???

if your not willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goals, then ypu need to get out of whatever it is that your doing and try something else !!!

Last edited by 13uie67; 06-04-2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: bad feed in video
Old 06-04-2014, 08:53 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i think this is key
find out what you want find out how to do it
and no matter what do what needs to be done
Old 06-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
i think this is key
find out what you want find out how to do it
and no matter what do what needs to be done
exactly !!!! if im not good at whatever it is tht im doing.. i will not pursue it nomore !!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Depends on what it is for me. To completely give up something that I'm not "good" at is black and white thinking to me.

Some things (e.g. photography) that I pursue I'm not "good" compared to others who's work I'd like to be able to emulate. Doesn't mean I just give up photograph (or whatever), as I'm not "good" at it. The enjoyment comes from working to improve, and other intangible aspects of it (i.e. being out in nature).

I admire the physiques of some of the top bodybuilders, judging my physique against theirs, I'm not too good at bodybuilding, but I keep lifting.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I'm not particularly good at something, yet what I'm doing has value to me (for whatever reason), part of the enjoyment for me is the struggle and effort to get better, something I wouldn't experience if I just elected not to pursue it because I wasn't good at it.

Perhaps I've misread what you were intending to say?

This quote sums it up for me, "always remember, that every great artist, was first an amateur".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13uie67 View Post
exactly !!!! if im not good at whatever it is tht im doing.. i will not pursue it nomore !!

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 06-04-2014, 12:42 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

The 'good' or 'bad' thing about photography is that you will never be satisfied!

I've taken thousands of photos over the years and although I'm pleased with many of them I'm always hoping to take a better one. So in that respect, I'll never stop trying . . .
Old 06-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Depends on what it is for me. To completely give up something that I'm not "good" at is black and white thinking to me.

Some things (e.g. photography) that I pursue I'm not "good" compared to others who's work I'd like to be able to emulate. Doesn't mean I just give up photograph (or whatever), as I'm not "good" at it. The enjoyment comes from working to improve, and other intangible aspects of it (i.e. being out in nature).

I admire the physiques of some of the top bodybuilders, judging my physique against theirs, I'm not too good at bodybuilding, but I keep lifting.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I'm not particularly good at something, yet what I'm doing has value to me (for whatever reason), part of the enjoyment for me is the struggle and effort to get better, something I wouldn't experience if I just elected not to pursue it because I wasn't good at it.

Perhaps I've misread what you were intending to say?

This quote sums it up for me, "always remember, that every great artist, was first an amateur".
thts was a great way of looking at tht erich... i do understand and really respect what you said... i guess i am black & white.. i always grew up with a number one mentality and second was just a place !!!! and i have learned alittle bit more about myself form reading ur post... THANKS !!! ive always been on top at everything tht ive done in my life.. and i guess its just hardwired into me to think as so... YOU DEFFINALTY DIDNT MIS READ ANYTHING.. .. To hear how others think healps me to see the world as it really is..